• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] [HELP] Pokemon Reborn moves not making sounds on EBS

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2024
    Hello! I've recently downloaded the scripts, graphics, and audio files necessary for the pokemon reborn moves to work in pokemon essentials. But for some reason the moves don't have any audio effects, is this because I'm using EBS or is it beause I didn't add them correctly? thank you in advance!

Years
    Hello! I've recently downloaded the scripts, graphics, and audio files necessary for the pokemon reborn moves to work in pokemon essentials. But for some reason the moves don't have any audio effects, is this because I'm using EBS or is it beause I didn't add them correctly? thank you in advance!

Its EBS. Pokemon Reborn doesn't use EBS so directly porting over the Move Animations from a Non-EBS game to an EBS games may have some issues. You will have to reanimate all the moves in EBS.

I hope you have informed the Reborn Team that you are using the resources from their game and I hope you give proper credit when doing so.

thepsynergist

Vinemon: Sauce Edition Programmer and Composer
    Years
    You just have to move the sfx folder from Reborn into your project. They give blanket permission to use resources as long as your credit (they've said this on their website).

They're all supposed to be in the /se/anim/ folder.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2024
    You just have to move the sfx folder from Reborn into your project. They give blanket permission to use resources as long as your credit (they've said this on their website).

They're all supposed to be in the /se/anim/ folder.

Thank you! I had put them into the SE folder and not the SE/anim folder.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
    Years
    Thank you! I had put them into the SE folder and not the SE/anim folder.

Just so you know, this is an Essentials v17.2 specific change, not EBS one. EBS just respects the new set up. Keep it in mind in case you're going to be using other battle related resources in your game, as differences between versions of Essentials do exist.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2024
    Just so you know, this is an Essentials v17.2 specific change, not EBS one. EBS just respects the new set up. Keep it in mind in case you're going to be using other battle related resources in your game, as differences between versions of Essentials do exist.

Oh yeah...

Back