• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Help with Heart Scales

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    I am currently doing a regular run of HeartGold, and I cannot seem to find any heart scales. I have been smashing the rocks in Cianwood City for two hours now and have found not a single heart scale. I have an old walkthrough book for the game, and it said that they should be relatively common, yet I have found three star pieces and not a single heart scale. I need to know if this is normal, or am I just incredibly unlucky, and if there are any easier ways to do this. Thank you.

Cinderizer

Da Burdlova
    Years
    Hello friend! you were looking in the wrong place! whoops! Heart scales are relatively common, in these places. Dark Cave, Rock Tunnel, Route 19, Vermillion City, and Victory Road. Good luck with finding them! hope i helped.

Last edited:
    Back