• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Help with Platinum

Status
Not open for further replies.

One With NO Eyes

Just call me OWNE
    Years
    Ok, i need some help here. On a site i managed to find a rom for Pokemon PLatinum, since it was frustrating with the japanese i found a small translation bit. I've beaten Team Galactic in Eterna City. I would usually go get my bike and onto the next city. Only problem Cynthia stops you from getting 1 step close to it. I've tried translating what she says but my translator won't work. Can someone please help me if they have gotten further in the game...

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    Read an online walkthrough, it's always a great help, and I'm sure a guide is on many sites by now anyways.

One With NO Eyes

Just call me OWNE
    Years
    tried

excuse me! So sorry ! An email has just told me what she was asking. Its the togepi egg! Thanks for the help Blazeflare. I always ask the wrong questions...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back