• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

He's pretty much me in Anime form.

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2016
    Are there any characters from any manga, anime, light novel, visual novel or any form of Japanese medium who you feel that are like you in any way? Any characters that include physical resemblance as well as personality resemblance?

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • When I say Japanese medium I thought live actions and jdramas. Answered a thread like this in C&M, but physical resemblance-wise, especially with my current short-cute hairstyle I look a lot like Nakajima Kento who plays Hachiken in Silver Spoon's live action:

He's pretty much me  in Anime form.

Anime/Manga wise physically I would definitely be:

Except shorter and female.

Personality-wise, it would have to be a mix of Nagisa/Momotaro from Free! and Nagisa from AssClass.

pkmin3033

My complete inability to be positive about anything, and my alarming ability to turn anything into a negative experience, makes me identify very strongly with Itoshiki Nozomu. That, plus my closest friend is so much like Kafuka in terms of personality it's scary, so drawing the parallel between Zetsubou Sensei and myself with her around has never been particularly difficult.

As for a physical resemblance...pass. I can't honestly think of anyone. xD

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
  • Hmm, for me, I think it's Mukuro from DR. Same exact hairstyle. :3
    All my DR friends say I look just like her.

Used to be personality-wise, too, but I guess I'm a little different now.

Spoiler:

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Spoiler:

Slacked off too much in high school and got awful grades? Likes manga/anime and video games a bit too much? Ridiculous appetite for good food? Pretty whiny at times, but has some pretty damn awesome moments when necessary? I even have blue eyes and (dirty) blonde long hair.

Yeah, man.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Kano Shuuya.

First of all, Kano lies a lot, and so do I. And I try to hide how I'm really feeling from everyone. You'd need to get to know me really well in order to know the real me, and like Kano, I suffer self-hatred. Every time I see Kano, I think of me.

Just because he's a guy, doesn't mean I can't be like a guy.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2017
    physically, i guess i look a bit similar to this girl right here from amagami ss:

Spoiler:

it's mostly the dark, messy hair haha.

personality-wise, let me think...i don't even know to be honest. i might be a bit like usagi tsukino: i'm often lazy, clumsy, i love eating and playing video games and i daydream a lot.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Physically I have no idea.

But personality wise people claim that I'm pretty much Ash Ketchum. It's actually something that I've just grown to accept haha.

mariomaniac432

Shuckle Master
    Years
  • Spoiler:

I started watching My School Romantic Comedy is Wrong as I Expected on a whim without knowing anything about it, expecting that, based on the title, it would be some kind of parody making fun of romantic comedies. Just seconds into it I felt just like the main character, Hikigaya Hachiman. From the dead look in his eyes, to his desire to avoid as many people as possible, that's exactly how I was in high school. People have told me I looked like a zombie, just going from class to class, never saying a word to anyone. I'm not quite that way anymore, but I still go out of my way to avoid people when possible, and I think similarly to the way he does. If I hadn't cut my hair just a few weeks ago, I'd look similar to him, too.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Physically, definitely Winry Rockbell. Blonde hair, blue eyes, and normally shaped.

As far as personality, Kakeru Manabe from Fruits Basket.

Especially at work, I'm quirky and lively. I play pranks, and playfully tease people almost nonstop. Somehow, no one hates me haha.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ah... appearance wise, I don't think I look like much characters, haha.

Aomine is pretty close with his dark skin and short hair.. but yeah.

Personality, I'm kinda like Satsuki Momoi from Kuroko no basuke! I mean she's bubbly, cheerful, and is a sucker when it comes to looooove, bugh. Like look:

Kinda welcomes people in the same manner I do, just be polite and calm, maybe offer them drinks if they're available! But then:

You got me a POPSICLE STICK MARKED WINNER, MARRY ME NOW. which is me in a nutshell. :3

Bonus:

(i may or may not be a sucker for cute things)

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Give me a tan anime dude with dark curly hair.
    I can't think of any.

Personality-wise is even tougher. Damn.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • He's pretty much me  in Anime form.

Definitely Haruhi Suzumiya. I can't really explain why, but it's just the eccentric personality and hyperactivity of hers. I could also cosplay her pretty easily. Plus, she's into weird things like me as well. :3

I'm so HM02

Banned
    Years
  • Personally wise I guess you can say Shikamaru Nara from Naruto. Smart Calculated always got a plan lazy not a real go getter seams to say meh not really feeling it (my version of what a drag). Looks wise I'd say nobody lol

Back