• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey all!

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2016
    My username came from ps1 game called chrono cross. Anyway, I am very fond of dragon in popular cultures especially in pokemon. I am filipino/chinese and am 27, but soon to be 28 on May 10th. I mostly into gaming and watching anime like SAO, Fairy Tail, pokemon (obviously), etc. Ask me more about... me if you want. lol

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    My username came from ps1 game called chrono cross. Anyway, I am very fond of dragon in popular cultures especially in pokemon. I am filipino/chinese and am 27, but soon to be 28 on May 10th. I mostly into gaming and watching anime like SAO, Fairy Tail, pokemon (obviously), etc. Ask me more about... me if you want. lol
    Welcome to PC, Draggy! My friend on this site is called Dragon, haha, he'll love your username for sure.

I loved Chrono Trigger so much, but never played Cross o: I really enjoy its music on youtube though. Have you played Trigger?

I hope you'll like our gaming community then c: we have a Video Games section and a big Discord server where talk about all and nothing. See you around!

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2016
    Welcome to PC, Draggy! My friend on this site is called Dragon, haha, he'll love your username for sure.

I loved Chrono Trigger so much, but never played Cross o: I really enjoy its music on youtube though. Have you played Trigger?

I hope you'll like our gaming community then c: we have a Video Games section and a big Discord server where talk about all and nothing. See you around!

I planning to change my avi to Draggy from Chrono Cross. I'm just starting on Trigger at vizzed.

Last edited:
    Yeahhh Fairy Tail! I've really liked the recent manga arc, fell behind on the anime by about 10-20 episodes though. ;( Last I watched we were at the beginning of the Mavis/guild formation arc. Luckily I read the manga so I know what's going to happen mostly.

Nice to meet you Draggy! Happy to see you've already done some posting around and seem to be settling in well. If you need help you're welcome to contact the staff, have a blast!

Years

Hey there Draggy! It's cool that you're a Fairy Tail fan, I'm just now getting into the series but I'm still new to it (only on episode 27). As a fan of it, do you prefer the manga, the anime, or do you love both equally? I'd love to know!

And as a once insanely avid fan of the PS1 (my favorite console of all time) I'm sad to say I've never played Chrono Cross :( Only Trigger, which I loved (as most others do, lol)! I know a mom and pop shop around me has some copies and I've thought about getting it a few times, would you still be able to recommend it?

Glad to meet you Draggy, hope you enjoy PC! :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2016
    Hey there Draggy! It's cool that you're a Fairy Tail fan, I'm just now getting into the series but I'm still new to it (only on episode 27). As a fan of it, do you prefer the manga, the anime, or do you love both equally? I'd love to know!

And as a once insanely avid fan of the PS1 (my favorite console of all time) I'm sad to say I've never played Chrono Cross :( Only Trigger, which I loved (as most others do, lol)! I know a mom and pop shop around me has some copies and I've thought about getting it a few times, would you still be able to recommend it?

Glad to meet you Draggy, hope you enjoy PC! :)

Ty everyone! I just updated my avi and sig.

@Zap224 To answer your question, I only watch anime on pc and netflix and I used to read mangas at the bookstore. Sadly, I haven't read any FT or other mangas.

It has a lot of characters and most of them can joined you. You need special requirements to get them. Sadly, you can't get them all. The storyline is great. Like Trigger, it has alternative world. Gameplay is basically a turn-based and has a nifty features like FF7's materia except each characters with unique elements and limited slots, classic "Techs" from Trigger, and stamina recovery (pretty much like less stamina, less action. Also materials (copper, bronze, or, bone) can upgraded weapons and gears.

I think you like this game so I recommended Chrono Cross!

All the characters:
    Hey all!

Last edited:
    Back