• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey everyone!

Years
  • hey guys im a newbie!! just signed up for this and really liking it hoping to get into pokemon rom making and to meet new people!!!

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Hey there xecherd, welcome to PokeCommunity :D If you want to get into ROM hacking, you should check out the Emulation forums here. Good luck with your ROM hack and I hope to see your creation on this site someday :D In any case, would you like to tell us a little more about yourself? Like what your interests were in terms of Pokemon and non-Pokemon related topics. Don't feel obligated to do so though, do whatever you feel is best and makes you comfortable. Though I'm guessing that Porygon2 is your favorite Pokemon? It's an interested Pokemon seeing as how it's the only one with a number in its name.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or a moderator here. I hope you enjoy yourself here and meet lots of other people :D

Years
  • Hiyah xecherd and welcome to PC!
    Well you came to the right place for rom hacking and meeting new Pokemon fans!
    PC has the friendliest community around, and its Rom hacking area has experts all around for help if you need it.
    I have a little bit of experience with that stuff so if you need the help feel free to ask!
    Anyways hope to see you around! :)

Years
  • PC's pretty big on ROM hacking.. and when I say big, I mean big haha. Emulation will be your best friend for life here so make sure you've browsed through the section! Experienced hackers try their best to make all those useful tools and resources for you to use - be thankful for 'em! I'm sure all the resources will be helpful for you once you start with your hack. Will be looking forward to seeing your game published here. :3 How long have you been into hacking?

Anyway, welcome to the forum! Pleasure to get acquainted with you! Outside your love for hacking I'm sure you have a lot of other interests, so feel free to share them with us if you'd like. I'm sure that would help us recommend sections you might like or find things in common. You know, simple things like how old you are (if you want to share that), if you play other games, what shows you watch and so on.

But yeah, have a blast here! Remember to read the rules and you'll be good to go. If you're ever lost, a staff member is always open to help out. :D See you around and hopefully we run into each other again here soon!

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Hey, xecherd!

Welcome to PokéCommunity! You seem excited to be here, which is great! :D

If you're interested in ROM hacking, there is a forum dedicated to that here on PokéCommunity! I'm sure you've already visited it before. :p

Anyways, what are your other interests Pokémon-wise? Have you played through each generation?

Hope to see you around and enjoy!

Back