• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey guys, new here :)

ShadowMew23

ShadowMew23
    Years
    Hey, so I am new here. I know pretty much nothing about forums or anything but I really have 2 reasons I guess you could say for wanting to join. I am hoping that I can find people to trade with because I really like trading and don't really have anyone to trade with. The second is I enjoy playing the hacked rom games that people make and had an idea for one but know absolutely nothing about going about making it. If you are interested in trading send me a message :) I currently have White, White 2 and will be getting SoulSilver back from a friend (hopefully soon).

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    Hi, SM23!

Welcome to the forums! I'm glad you decided to join because, like Wind Heart said, we do have forums dedicated for both trading and emulation/hacks! Hope you take a look at them! :)

Are you a long time player, or did you get started with White 1? Pokémon X & Y are coming out this October in case you didn't know, so I hope you stick around for that.

Hope to see you around! :D

Another member with a Silver avatar! I almost thought I was in this thread again. XD; Welcome to PokeCommunity and it's a pleasure to meet you!

It may take a little bit to understand how the forum works if you're new to them, though there are always a handful of resources you can use to get to know this place better. There are some helpful links over at the Helpful Links & Information thread that I posted in this section (New Users / Welcome), so hopefully that helps you out. The Trade Corner is a popular stop for new users nowadays so you'll likely get off to a good start there, but remember to read their rules before posting, of course! Other than that, post away and have a great time there. :D What game are you trading in right now?

ROM hacks are another very, very popular option for new users so it's cool you're into that! You'll run into many new users who are in a similar position so finding others like yourself to chat with won't be very hard. Go ahead and look around all of the threads in Emulation and contact giradialkia or DrFuji if you ever need help with things there. They'll be more than hapy to help. ^^ You can drop a message my way if you like as well; even though I'm not very well-versed in hacking, Emulation was my main section of interest years ago. Can't say I have any talent in creating hacks though, so I won't be the best person to go to for that. D:

Have a splendid time on PC~

Back