• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey hey hey

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2015
    Hey!

My name is Jess and I'm a long time Pokemon fan. I've been on here a few times before just browsing around and figured I should make an account so that I can actually contribute and ask questions and stuff! So hi! (:

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
    Hey Jess! Welcome to the forums!
    I notice you like art your signature kinda gave that away, so I think I'll just point you the the direction of Art and Design., its a great place to start and everyone here is friendly!

Regardless have a great time here on the forums and good luck!

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    Hey hey hey Jess! Welcome to the PC! How are you?

So, you were sneaking around the forums without telling us nothing? Haha! We are glad you've joined here! You will meet awesome people, and have lots and lots of fun around here! Everyone here is so cool and friendly! Can you tell us a bit more about yourself? Like ... what are your hobbies? Favourite Pokémon? Favourite Game? Let us know ^^
    Well if you have been browsing here, I think you know some things about PC, but if you still have questions feel free to ask me!

So I went to that website "nookingtons" and I saw your artwork! All of your art is so cool and kind of cute! I liked it!

So without anything more to say, I hope you enjoy here, see you around!

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2015
    Hey Jess, Welcome to Pokecommunity!
    I just started aswell, lets hope we have a great time together!

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2015
    Thanks guys! Haha yep I've been lurking. ;)

My hobbies...let's see. Video games, anime, bead art...and making bear skin rugs! :D

My favourite Pokemon are Wigglytuff, Hitmonchan, Darkrai, and Espeon...not in any particular order. (:

As for my favourite game...I would have to say the Pokemon Ranger series...oh oh and Pokemon Stadium!!

Anyway, I look forward to getting to know more people around here! (:

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
    WELCOME TO PC, JESS! jess...? jess.. jess... jessie! /smacked

Whoo, let's celebrate! I'm glad you decided to step out of the shadow and officially join us! OUR ARMS ARE ALWAYS OPEN FOR YOU! Art & Designs section may be for you but do visit the other forums... who knows how many forums you may click! Find your place to be, which is everywhere! It's nice meeting you!

ENJOY! HAVE FUN! Questions? Ask~ You'll have many friends to be friends with, haha!

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2015
    Thanks for all the warm welcomes! I've been visiting all sorts of forums! There's definitely a lot to do around here! (:

Back