• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, I am Greaters Pokemon Trainer Ever ! Tom

Ayshyman

Training Mastermind
Years
  • Hi,
    I am Tom, I am playing Pokemon Games and hacks since 7 years and now creating my own hack for the first time.
    Need your support :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2014
    whats the hack of. i recomend starting off with gba roms because with the right tools you can create one of the best rom hacks ever. i tried on fire red with terible tools resulting in terible results. good luck!!! ps what's your fave legendary? mines arceus

Years
  • Heya Tom! Welcome to PC. =)

I don't have any knowledge on hacking but you'll find a lot to help you in the ROM Hacking category so hope to see you around there often. It has tools, tutorials, mods, and other resources for beginning hackers that will definitely be beneficial to you. Good luck! Hope to see you make something awesome in the future.

Stick around and be sure to check out other places on the forum if anything catches your eye since PokeCommunity has so much more than just hacking. Everyone's friendly and would love to have you around. Cheers!

Back