• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey I am new Here

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2016
    Hey guys my name is Shubham I am 15 year old jst a fan of Pokémon I try to Hack so many rom and i am pass in some of them but i dnt knw from were can i publish them so someone tell me about pokecommunity so i join here.....

Years
  • Yep we have an amazing hacking forum here! So you're in a good place, Shubham. ;3 Welcome to PC. <3

I'm not good at hacking but I love playing them when I can, hacks like Shiny Gold are why I found PC to begin with many years ago and plenty more are always being worked on/published here - it's one of the biggest things on PokeCommunity. Of course there are also a lot of other things to talk about here so I hope you'll settle in and will have a great time. See you around!

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
  • Yoooo! Welcome to PC!

Oooh for hacks! ROM Hack section is the right place for you! Follow the rules and check what the requirements are to be approved. :3 Also mentioned above, haha~.

Anyway, enjoy staying here!

Back