• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey im new here and wanted to share

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2024
    Hey guys I'm new here and I started uploading pokemon content, I'd love to have yalls opinion. Maybe even new subscribers, thank you!

Years
  • Hello!

I don't really play fangames or Rom hacks tbh, but good luck with it! =D

What made you want to start making Pokemon content? =3

Years
  • Hey guys I'm new here and I started uploading pokemon content, I'd love to have yalls opinion. Maybe even new subscribers, thank you!
    Hello Noiseygrr, and welcome (officially) to the forums!
    If you are into a ROM hack / fan game project, feel free to check the Fan Games sections!
    Also, if you want to link a youtube video, you can type the adress surrounded by "YT" code. Like this :
    Spoiler:

Also, you might want to post your video in the related sections, where it will get more attention.
    What are your favourite Pokémon ?

Last edited:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Hello there and welcome properly to the PC! (says your account is close to a year old lol, so I'd guess that you made one back then for a ROM hack or some such :p)

I don't watch Pokemon related content, but I hope you find some people here that take an interest!

Back