• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Im New

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Well, how do you do, MrDeshawn! ^^ Don't be nervous, this forum may seem big at first, but, you'll get used to it. <3

In any case, you like GBA pokemon hacks, huh? Which ones do you like? :3 I remember playing Pokemon Ash Grey and Pokemon Liquid Crystal~ Those are pretty fun! I recommend you try those out if you haven't. :3 You'll find the finished works of the GBA hacks around here over at the Hacks Showcase section of the Emulation board. Feel free to explore and play the ones that you like the most, or ones that you haven't tried yet. ^^

Anywho, nice to have you aboard. :3 Just in case you haven't already, I'd just suggest you read over the Community Rules, just so that you'll understand how everything works around here. Or, after that, if you just have any questions about anything, you can ask your question in the Quick Questions and Answers thread, or you know, feel free to ask anyone for help! I'm sure that they'll help you the best that they can! Enjoy yourself. ^^

PS. That's quite a cool avatar; I used the same image once before!

Heeey MrDeshawn, welcome to PC! :3 I love that avatar!

GBA hacks are my favorites too, especially R/S/E. Don't think I've played many FR/LG hacks but the ones I have seen and tried were all pretty great. All of these members interested in Emulation really makes me want to get back into it again - it's been so long since I played a hack. ;~; Have you tried Shiny Gold before? That was the game that started it all for me and it was so, so great. Sadly the creator never did finish it though, but we've gotten other alternatives to Crystal remakes since then, like Liquid Crystal.

What do you like outside of hacks? I mean, I'm sure you like the Pokemon games, but what about other parts of the franchise like the anime or trading card game? I'd love to know a bit more info about you! :O Pokemon is such a huge franchise so there are many things you can love about it. Personally I find myself obsessing over the games, anime, and merchandise.

But do enjoy your stay though and don't be scared to contact a staff member if you need help. The community is quite friendly and open to assist its new members. ^^ See you around!

Back