• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey! Just joined! :D

AniRain

Goddess of Storms
Years
  • I just joined today! I hope I can get along with everyone! :) Feel free to call me Ani or CL :D

EDIT:
    Just a little more about me. What to start with...?
    Some basic stuff: I'm Sixteen. My favourite colours are: Blue, Green and Grey/Silver.
    Music I like: Anything really, I don't really mind all too much, just not full screamo songs and techno songs - they give me headaches. xD
    Specific Musicians and Bands I like are: Rise Against, Max Schneider, Bruno Mars, Three Days Grace, 3OH!3, BACK-ON, MoNoLith, Bentley Jones, H&MC (High & Mighty Color), Nico Nico Douga, Panic! At The Disco, You Me At Six, etc I could go on for a while so I'll limit it to those...
    Erm generally, I like to be myself and walk my own path as opposed to following the crowd (unless I have to). I like to draw though I'm not great at it (I'm not terrible either) I'll upload some later :)
    Now the IMPORTANT TOPIC! POKEMON! :D I absolutely love the majority of Sinnoh Pokemon! (Lux and Poleon obviously as they're in my sig :D) erm on the other hand I'm a liiiiittle iffy on the Unova Pokemon... (coughcoughSamurottcoughcough) but overall it's not so bad. I like the new style they added to the gyms (in Nibasa Gym in both and Opelucid Gym in BW2 especially)
    Though I've been playing Pokemon since my childhood, I'm trying to get my head around the EVs and IVs thing... never bothered to consider it until before now. I just battled :D hehehe, if there's anything else y'all wanna know: ask away.

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • I am sure you can get along with everyone here. But btw what are your interests in Pokemon?

Oshy

♩♫♩
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2013
    Welcome to PC! I'm Joseph!

Yeah, you'll get along with everyone just fine. We all are pretty cool.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • Yo welcome to PC! I'd try to guide you towards some parts of the forums you'd be interested in, but you haven't told us much about yourself. So anyway, have fun and VM me if you ever need anything ^_^

AniRain

Goddess of Storms
    Years
  • I am sure you can get along with everyone here. But btw what are your interests in Pokemon?

How do you mean? Like Pokemon Specifically? Or Reigons etc?

Yo welcome to PC! I'd try to guide you towards some parts of the forums you'd be interested in, but you haven't told us much about yourself. So anyway, have fun and VM me if you ever need anything ^_^

Thanks! I somehow found my way to the 'Challenges' Forum xD. I'll keep you in mind if I need a hand with something! :)

Welcome! I'm sure you will get along, everyone here is friendly and welcoming :D

Haha, Thank you! That's very welcoming! :D

Welcome to PC! I'm Joseph!

Yeah, you'll get along with everyone just fine. We all are pretty cool.

That's really comforting! Haha, its awesome to talk to others on my wavelength that get what I'm talking about. :P

Welcome to the PokeCommunity ...

:D Hahahaha Thank You! :)

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • I meant what do you like the most in it but it's great to see you settling down. Just remember to read the rules, k?

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • Hey there Citrus! How are you? I'm hoping you have a good day! Anyway, I am pretty sure you'll get along fine with everyone here. Everyone is awesome. It will be better if you tell us more about yourself or, if that's too private, your Pokemon life.

Yeah, that's much about it. Read the rules, and have fun! :)

AniRain

Goddess of Storms
    Years
  • Hey buddy and welcome, you'll get on with me :D I try get on with everybody everywhere :)

Hahaha, That's extremely reassuring! Thankyou! :)

I meant what do you like the most in it but it's great to see you settling down. Just remember to read the rules, k?
    Ohhh, okay! :) My bad! eheheh, I guess I'm just your average trainer there, I love to battle. Something close, that leaves me on the edge of my seat! Love those sorts of battles! :) But a lot of people I know now have 'matured' too much to battle with me (Cue 'Okay Guy' meme) So yeah, though I haven't really had too much time to battle online... (Damned Exams!) and usually when I do battle online I end up with the butt faces that spam or turn off their console before the match ends when I win. :(

Hey there Citrus! How are you? I'm hoping you have a good day! Anyway, I am pretty sure you'll get along fine with everyone here. Everyone is awesome. It will be better if you tell us more about yourself or, if that's too private, your Pokemon life.

Yeah, that's much about it. Read the rules, and have fun! :)

Heheh, Thanks, I'll read through the rules and I don't mind telling you guys about me, I'll edit my first post.

Last edited:

Pokedude3012

Slayer of Milotics
    Years
  • Hey man, welcome to PC!

Yeah, as people have been saying, Pokecommunity is such a friendly place, I'm sure you will get on with everyone just fine c:

If you ever need help, just send me (or a mod) a VM, and I'll reply when I can. But yeah, be sure to read the rules, the mods will take down your post if it is in the wrong place, so it's better to just read the rules to avoid it.

Enough of the boring stuff, welcome to PC, and I hope you enjoy your time here!

AniRain

Goddess of Storms
    Years
  • Hey man, welcome to PC!

Yeah, as people have been saying, Pokecommunity is such a friendly place, I'm sure you will get on with everyone just fine c:

If you ever need help, just send me (or a mod) a VM, and I'll reply when I can. But yeah, be sure to read the rules, the mods will take down your post if it is in the wrong place, so it's better to just read the rules to avoid it.

Enough of the boring stuff, welcome to PC, and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Thank you! I'll Keep you in mind!

Back