• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey! ^o^

Ana_Vilalava

learning to be strong ... in the heart and mind.
    Years
    Hi, I'm newbie here! I'm shy, but I would love to make friends and learn more about the pokemon universe. I am Brazilian and I confess that I have a little difficulty with the English language, so I ask for patience if you see any possible error in something I wrote.
    Hugs for everyone! ! ;3

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Hello Ana :) Welcome to PC! I hope you have fun and plus I have a friend at school who's also Brazilian,actually 2 of them....
    lol My Grammars bad, trying to work on it.
    Anyways welcome to PC! I Hope you have fun!
    This IS MY 151st Post lol! here have a Mew: :D
    Hey! ^o^

and A shiny one!
    Hey! ^o^

I hope this is not spamming as this is a milestone!

Last edited:
    Years
    Hey, Ana! Welcome to PC! Don't worry about your grammar. I can understand everything so it's all good. If you want to learn more about Pokemon, there's so many sections from Pokemon Gaming Central-Pokemon General all filled with theories, reviews, opinions and anything. I've learned a lot about X & Y, by just being involved with the community.

As for the making friends part, there's so many people on here who you can talk to and they would love to chat. I've seen it first hand. Just message anyone with hey, and I'm sure you could get a conversation going pretty quickly. This is the Internet. We don't judge. Don't be shy!

Anyways, if you need any help, pm a Moderator, Super Moderator or Administrator. There names will be bolded blue, bolded orange or bolded red. I hope you make a lot of friends here, Ana. And, if there's anything that I can get you, let me know (:

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Hey there Ana, and welcome to PC! It's always great to see new members.

I think I went to school with a Brazilian girl my senior year of high school. I actually had a bunch of exchange students in my school. But in all the same, it's neat to see different people and their different backgrounds.

Anywho, welcome to the forums. I hope to talkfest you/see you around sometime! :)

Years
    Don't worry, PC is a great place to practice your English as we are an English-speaking forum. Anyways, welcome aboard Ana! We always love having new people around.

Brazil seems like a fun country I have to say, and they'll be quite busy sports-wise given the soccer World Cup coming up, along with the Olympics in 2016. Brazilians surely know how to celebrate don't they? As Yoshi suggested, there's various Pokemon sections here covering every aspect of the franchise so feel free to check those out and share your experiences! Do you have any faves as far as Pokemon is concerned, like fave generation, type, Pokemon, characters etc? It never hurts to get to know a bit about our newbies.

Well, have a blast here and I'm sure you can stick around and make new friends. I'm always happy to chat so leave me a message, or you can ask a staff member if you need assistance with any forum issues. And I love your avatar as well, it's so cute.

I'll be seeing you Ana! Have fun at PC.

- Hikamaru

Back