• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there!

Welcome to PokeCommunity, pablitox! Why not tell us about yourself? We love knowing more about our new members and you're no exception so leave a message anytime, yes? :) Things like when you got into Pokemon, your favorite game and type, and what other hobbies you have. Easy enough. n~n;

Enjoy your stay and hope to see you around. Be sure to give our staff members a call if there's ever anything you need - we're glad to help.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2014
    You're right! Sorry, i'm not very good with introductions.

I'm from South America, i'm studying computer's science, with base knowledge on C, assembly and such, so i'd really like to get a good grasp on romhacking! I'm actually in a project of sorts, so learning and also getting help will be really nice.

Anyway, I love pokemon too! I started liking it since watching the anime, which i still am nowadays (and enjoying it too!). My favourite one is Klefki!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Haha, that's perfectly fine; I'm pretty bad at making intros, too. In fact, I've never made one here; couldn't think of anything good to write. :(

Oh, ROM hacking! You should definitely check out our RH boards at the bottom of our forum; since you're new to it, I'd say a good place to start would be Beginner's Lounge. Just create a thread with all your ideas and whatnot, and everybody else will share their thoughts and help you get started. Anyhow, enjoy your visits here, dear; hope to see you around!

Azar

Elite Four
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2014
    Hello pablitox!

Nice to meet you. Don't worry about your first intro... This is normal. I'm not good in presentations too, but I do my best effort to make something interesting for the users.

Your comment in this thread is the real presentation and this is interesting. Computer's science is funny. I'm from South America too (Perú).

Is really good to have a new Pokémon Fan. Well, something more... Of course! Good luck with your ROM hacking. This is a hard work.

See you!

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2014
    Haha, that's perfectly fine; I'm pretty bad at making intros, too. In fact, I've never made one here; couldn't think of anything good to write. :(

Oh, ROM hacking! You should definitely check out our RH boards at the bottom of our forum; since you're new to it, I'd say a good place to start would be Beginner's Lounge. Just create a thread with all your ideas and whatnot, and everybody else will share their thoughts and help you get started. Anyhow, enjoy your visits here, dear; hope to see you around!

I might try just that, i want to be useful at it and get this project that i took done!

Back