• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey

Decypher

Craig Marshall
Years
  • I decided after looking around this forum for a while that it seemed like a good one to join, so I did. I hoping to find this forum enjoyable and I'll have a good time here.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • Hi there! may I be the first to welcome you to the pokecommunity! just as a formality I'd like to invite you to read through the Community Rules as well as the FAQ so that you don't accidentally do something that will land you in hot water.
    Formalities aside, Hi there! I'm gerri and I've been here a little while. If you have any questions about the forum do feel free to send me a pm and I'd be happy to answer any question I can! Well Have fun!

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • I'm gerri and I've been here a little while!

*points to Gerri's age* Oh yeah a "little."

Anyway, Hey there Decypher, I'm Ryan. Welcome to PokéCommunity! Yeah, once you have the rules & FAQ down just go have a blast, PC is an excellent place to have a good time. The thing with new users is they rarely become active, so stick around~

Nice theme by the way...

Decypher

Craig Marshall
    Years
  • Thanks, yeah some of the other forums I've been on new members leave after I few days, but I'll try to stay around. lol

Back