• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2022
    Hey everyone! I'm Ryan. Been a Pokémon fan from a long time, since childhood. I'm more into anime & movies. Games never really made it here, but I played a few on emulators (Red, FireRed, Crystal, Emerald), after I got into Pokémon series.

I've a great collection of Pokémon Tazos (pogs) and Jenga Cards (you might not be aware of these, we used to get them within packs of snacks).

I'd also love to collect & trade trading cards, but we don't get them here. I have a few though.

Now a days I'm watching Pokémon episodes & movies online, which I wasn't able to continue on TV due to schools. Just trying to get some spare time from college now, and watch all that I missed.

I'm an anglophile, I like making new friends a lot. Feel free to contact me here, email, IM, or facebook.

Nice meeting ya'll ^^

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I saw you on the IRC earlier today (yeah, I'm a lurker there, and I saw you needed a moderator, and yeah, I got your PM. :P). So, glad to see you made a thread here, and welcome aboard!

OMG, did you just say Pokemon Tazos? Like.. those coin-shaped thingies where you slam them onto each other on the floor? Dude, I USED TO HAVE THOSE AS A KID. I used to be a huuuuuge collector of those. Especially in Mexico when my cousins had like.. 200 of those. I was lucky to have a Meganium Tazo, but I lost it. .__. I WANT IT BACK. :( omg nostalgia moment there, sorry xD

Ahh, I understand that college seems to take over your time. Are you done for the semester? You'd better catch up before the next one starts. I still have a few episodes of B/W to watch, but My Little Pony seems to take over. xD

Haha, your introduction thread just gave me a ton of nostalgia, especially with the Tazos. Like.. wow. Incredible. xD Anyways, you are more than welcome to talk to me, either by Visitor Message or Private. I'm always open! Be sure to read the rules, and have a great time! See ya 'round!

DarkWolf13

Battle Subway Editor
    Years
  • welcome to the thread! i'm also new myself and i just joined yesterday. have a good time!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Welcome to PokeCommunity! Enjoy your stay! Also...I see you prefer the anime over the games...that's fine, I'm not going to judge you for something like that. :) Please stay active, okay?

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello, Ryan! Welcome aboard. You joined yourself a very wonderful community, PC is known for it's worthy Pokemon discussions both related and non-related. In other words, we're pretty diverse in things. :)

I'm also really into the anime & the films released, been watching the whole series ever since I was a child, although I haven't been really in touch with the B/W series as I'm too busy with my life and of course, other animes that I am also interested in watching like Fairy Tail. I had a huge collection of pogs! I play it all the time when I was still on grade school with my friends, it's fun! But together with my Pokemon cards, they were thrown away by mom as I don't play it anymore, I was saddened by it, but there's nothing I could do anymore, since it's already been thrown away! Although, really brings back a lot of good memories. :)

As for PC, well as what as I have said before, PC is diverse. Also, you could meet a lot of friends here and make friends with them! I'm sure you will be able to make a bunch of friends any time soon! Don't worry! ^^

Feel free to visit my profile and leave a message if you ever feel like talking to me or if you ever have any questions concerning the forum. Don't forget to read the rules by the way, you don't want to get yourself into troubles or get that red card infractions on your profile. It looks ugly, and yeah. :3 .. Have a wonderful time here at PC and looking forward to see you around, bai! :D

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Wow, it's nostalgia time for everyone involved here, huh? Welcome to the forums! I bet a lot of people can relate with you regarding all the things about Pokémon, past or present. :) I watched the anime a long long time ago, and I'm doing it again, by jumping right into BW. :) You know, sometimes, I think time is not a factor when it comes to things like this. It gives me a warm feeling knowing that the interest has never died!

Have fun around the forums XD

Master-Pixel

Fakemon Artist
    Years
  • Hey :D
    Welcome to the forums :D
    I joined yesterday; and I'm having hell of a lot of fun. I've watched every episode of the Pokemon Anime (except the banned ones) however BW; doesn't do it for me so far:/

I also collected Pokemon Tazo's; my favourite one was my Ho-oh one :D
    Nice to see you; and hope you stick around :D

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Hey, welcome Ryan! I see you're 21 as well \o/ I love seeing older people join, it makes me happy to see just how many people from our generation are still interested enough in Pokemon to join a forum based on it :)

Anyway, I hope to see you around!

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2022
    So happy to see such a warm welcome. You guys are super active on this forum!

Thanks Meganium90. Yeah I mostly goto the chat first, when I login to PokéCommunity, to see if anything interesting is going on. It kinda needs to be a lil more active, IMO.
    Oh yeah, those tazos, that we get inside packs of FritoLay snacks, which where later replaced by more cooler rectangular form, Jenga Cards. I never play with these though, I don't want scratches over them. Plus, if they're inside polythene, their trade value is much more ;)
    I only collect and trade them.
    I'm actually having preparation leave at the moment, cause this semester's exams starts day after tomorrow, on 7th :(
    I'll post my collection here, someday. When I get time ;)
    I also have a pack of trump cards, of generation 1 Pokémon.

Hi PokeRaidenFighter350Z! Thanks! And welcome to the forum too...

Thanks Yuki's Sword. Yeah I like anime more, that's what Pokémon is to me. See my thread showthread.php?t=268429 (can't post complete URLs yet, before 15 posts)
    Yeah I'll try to be active. Though I'm trying to stay away from the computer. Plus I'm exams after 2 days :(

Hey Twilight Sky! I'm sad you had to give up on the anime. I know how that feels, I've watched only 4 seasons, and now I've so much to watch. I hope I'll finish it someday in future.
    You should try the Pokémon TCG online. It's official, and I heard it's cool, though I'm still trying to get in properly. lol. Tell me if you make it there.

Hi Snivy063! Thanks. Yeah I checked out the other forum sections too. It's good there's a place for everything here ^^.
    Awww! I'm sorry to hear your mom threw all your Pokémon stuff. I can imagine how much disappointed would I be if all my Pokémon stuff vanishes. But hey, you can always buy them more, maybe online. There are lots of people wanting to sell these stuff, that they collected when they were kids, but don't want anymore.
    What other animes you're watching? I just like Pokémon, DragonBall-Z-GT, Transformers, and Ninja Robots (Ninja Senshi Tobikage). I tried watching Bleach, but didn't got anything after watching 9-10 episodes :(

Hi ♪Twiggy♪! Yeah I guess there are millions of fans out there who'd want pokémon era to come back. I wish it someday again reaches the popularity as it once had.
    Which reason you left off but. I'm have to resume from season 5. Don't know how will I ever make it to season 14, lol!

Hi Master-Pixel! Welcome to the forum too ;)
    Wow it's cool you watched all the episodes. I'm hoping too see them online, I wish I had faster internet. If you need help with watching banned/uncut episodes, you can contact me. I just finished watching them. And they also have the reason why it was banned, so it'd be your choice if you want to continue watching it or skip it ;)
    Oh you got Ho-oh pokémon tazo there? Amazing! We never got over the 151 pokémons. I have my favorite one, charizard. But well, ever since I watched the first movie, I think now I like Mewtwo more. I only have it in trump cards though. Most of the great pokémon never made it to tazos here :(

Hi Shining Raichu! Yeah I see lots of people of our age here. It's cool to see people are still interested in pokémon. It's just disappointing that they aimed it for kids, and now it's shown only on tv channel dedicated to kids. They would lose lots of fans, who, out of embarrassment, won't accept they still like pokémon.

Thanks for replying everyone. I hope to see you all around. Thanks for such a pleasant welcome <(^_^)>

Last edited:
    Back