• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey

Jason_F

Green Avenger
Years
  • I'm Jason_F, I'm new here as you may see. I joined Pokecommunity Forums because it's obviously the best Pokemon fansite/forums there is. I hope I'm welcomed here, this place is very interesting.

Years
  • Hey there and welcome! This place is indeed interesting and its full of everything to do with Pokemon! (which is why i'm such a fun of it :P) Also very interesting team you have there on your trainer card, looks like you planned them out nicely. Anyways hope you find everything would like, hope you enjoy yourself and finally hope to see you around! :)

Years
  • I'm Jason_F, I'm new here as you may see. I joined Pokecommunity Forums because it's obviously the best Pokemon fansite/forums there is. I hope I'm welcomed here, this place is very interesting.

Hi there Jason!

I'm here to introduce you to our community.

Remember to read the rules! They're important.

Also, approach any of these members if you have questions, they all have fancy bold colored text on their name:

Shining Raichu, Meganium90, giradialkia, bobandbill, Astinus, Wolflare, Snivy063, digi-kun, Anti, Logiedan, Anastasia.R, TwilightBlade, BinaryPeaches, Alternative, Cilerba, twistedpuppy, AlexOzzyCake, Kenshin5, Mr Cat Dog, Razor Leaf, Live_Wire466, sammi-san, Netto Azure, donavannj, Sydian, Kirbychu, Abnegation, Skymin, Captain Fabio, Kaori, twocows, Forever, Toujours.

Then there's these guys with even fancier text on their names:

Luke, Patchisou Yutohru, EntwinedSilence, Went, Sylphiel, Ausaudriel, Morkula, parallelzero, Arcanine, Hiroshi Sotomura, Lightning, Rukario.

Have fun and I'll see you sometime!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I'm Jason_F, I'm new here as you may see. I joined Pokecommunity Forums because it's obviously the best Pokemon fansite/forums there is. I hope I'm welcomed here, this place is very interesting.

Welcome to the forums, Jason! You might want to take a look at the forum rules before starting out, right? After that, feel free to post around PC, and if you do need anything, feel free to ask Meganium90 and/or Snivy063. Or Megan and Teezee. :)

I hope to see you again! I'm sure that a lot of people will welcome you. Am I right, or am I right? XD

Back