• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey...

Freeziepop

lulztastic
    Years
    I'm new here, although I've been lurking around for quite some time. I just never bothered to sign up.

Just wanted to say hi. I've seen some familliar faces already (Digital Ham Ham, Natititude), and am bound to see more.

I do sprite work, and am learning the ways of rom-hacking, so I'm no stranger to that stuff.

And as you can see from my sig I also do blinkies. o.o how girly...

XP Anyway I think this is long enough. *waves* Hello from Freeziepop!

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Hi welcome to PC.Follow the rules posta lot and you will have fun soon enough.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Hiya, welcome to PC> I take it you already know the rules if you've been lurking^^;

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    What a unique avvy... it scared me for a second there. o_O; Anyway, hi, and welcome to PC! Read the rules, and have a great time!

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
    Hello, Freeziepop! What a nice, cute name! ^^ I want to eat a freeziepop right now. Mweeheehee. It's nice that you know a few spriters here and there and I'm hoping you'll have a splendid time in the Hacking and the Art Gallery forums. If you are in need of friend or help, feel free to PM me! I don't bite ~ I'm just that girl down your street two houses away. ^^

~ Lady Pearl

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Freeziepop said:
    I'm new here, although I've been lurking around for quite some time. I just never bothered to sign up.

Just wanted to say hi. I've seen some familliar faces already (Digital Ham Ham, Natititude), and am bound to see more.

I do sprite work, and am learning the ways of rom-hacking, so I'm no stranger to that stuff.

And as you can see from my sig I also do blinkies. o.o how girly...

XP Anyway I think this is long enough. *waves* Hello from Freeziepop!
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Please follow the rules. Have fun and have a great time.

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    hey! ^^ welcome to pc, read the rules, post lots and have a great time ^^ pm me if u need a friend

ps great blinkies!

Back