• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!

Years
    • Age 31
    • UK
    • Seen May 20, 2015
    I'm Jess. I'm kind of new here. I've been playing Pokémon for the last 10 years (since Gen 3).

My first ever starter was a Torchic. Blaziken is my all-time favorite Pokémon.

Some of my other favorites are Gliscor, Lucario and Ambipom.

So, um, hi!

Last edited:
    Years
  • I love the Aipom line. :D; Maybe even a little too much, they're adorable. You've good taste! Welcome to the world of PC, Jess.

Ten years is a long time to be playing, I started off during the R/B days in 1998/1999 so it's been way long for myself as well. Proud to have been a Pokemon fan for so long. ;P Do you have a favorite game? If the third generation has a special place in your heart from them being your first games you should stop by the Advance Generation board to discuss them with us. Plenty to talk about over there and certainly no shortage of topics to answer.

Let me know if you're lost and need some suggestions along the way too, yes? There is a ton to do and discuss here so it's always recommended to ask a staff member whenever you're stuck. Enjoy your time and hope to see you around lots.

Years
    • Age 31
    • UK
    • Seen May 20, 2015
    Thankyou for the warm welcome!

My favorite game is actually one of the hacked Pokémon games: Glazed.

I'll be sure to stop by the other forums and chat! :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hihi Jess! I love the Lucario line myself! Always awesome seeing a puppy & anubis pokemon around, hehe. Gliscor and Ampibom isn't too bad either. <3 Oh, and, welcome to the forums!

10 years is definitely quite the feat! I too was playing ever since the late 1990s with Pokemon Yellow and Pokemon Blue.. and I remember seeing those Pokemon R/S/E commercials here in Canada; they were pretty good! I loved using the Torchic line too, and it was my first starter playing Pokemon Ruby too. Some of the gyms were tricky, but, I liked that challenge. <33

Anywho, thanks for joining, and hope to see you again soon! It's been a pleasure meeting you today, and I'll be glad if we can see you around. :3

Years
  • Blaziken is probably one of my favorite Pokemon as well. Ambipom is a fun Pokemon to use in Competitive Battling. Fake Out - U-Turn. Hehe. Gliscor is a great toxic stall, and it's screwed me over so many times. And, Lucario has always been a cool Pokemon.

Anyways, welcome to PC, Jess. I hope you have a marvelous stay and meet some awesome people. If you need any assistance or would like anything, just let me know or let one of the other fabulous people who posted above me know and we'll help you in a jiffy. Have a good day, Jess!

Back