• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2014
    Hey, my name is Auric and I'm 18 years old. I live in New York and I've been an avid Pokemaniac for as long as I could remember. My first Pokemon memory was when my older brother gave me a Pokemon Red cartridge for my third birthday. I'd spend countless hours playing Pokemon Red through the SNES using a Super Game Boy cartridge that was gifted to my two brothers and I. Nothing could ever come close to topping that gaming experience, even though I was only three. I quickly gained a knowledge of the ins and outs of Pokemon Red, and when my brothers showed me the Missingno glitch, I admit it terrified me. After beating Pokemon Red, I quickly saved up the money in my piggy bank to buy a used Pokemon Yellow cartridge as well as a Game Boy Color that my brother gave to me, further fueling my addiction. I'd play Pokemon all the time, at home on the SNES, or on the run with my parents when they had to take care of things at big buildings downtown. Then came Gold, and Silver, and Crystal, and all the third generation games that I forever will remember as legendary games and the primary games of my childhood.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hihi Auric! Love the R/B/Y games myself! I started out with Pokemon Yellow actually, and transitioned towards Pokemon Blue and Pokemon G/S/C. After, things started to roll uphill from there! Though I don't think I had anything like a SNES playable Game Boy system before, but, I used to play through Pokemon Stadium! That was also cooool! Mmm, it's really great learning about your pokemon history btw; it's really interesting, and I'd say it's really cool that you've joined our forum as a great addition to our PC family as a fellow pokemon fan! Nice to meet ya. :3

Haha yeah, I remember the Missingo Glitch, though back then I thought it was like, some sort of weird robot? Not surprising, because it was all blocky and stuff. Er, that is, until I learned that it could learn Water Gun and Sky Attack.. yikes, did not expect that, haha. Mmm, perhaps you'll be interested in boards like the Metal Color and Generation board, or the different forms of the pokemon media boards? All sorts of pokemon-related discussion goodies in there! Like in Metal Color Generation, you get to see the discussions about Pokemon Blue, Yellow, Red, Gold, Silver and Crystal, which were the game boy games! Follow that along, and you'll see the boards that host the other generation of pokemon boards as well, hehe. <33

So yes, hope to see you there, and I take it that you heard about the R/S remakes, yes? Super exciteeeeed! I can't wait to learn more about them! Ah, well, great speaking with ya, and welcome to the forums tonight! Hope you have yourself a relaxing, and joyous stay, and if you ever need anything, you can message me anytime! Fact, we can even be buds! Till then, stay safe, and see you again soon. :3 <33

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2014
    Thanks for the warm welcome, Dragon. Love the name, by the way. And yes, I've actually already taken part in discussions about the R/S remakes! I'm beyond excited.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    yoooo Auric seen you around the chat and the ORAS forums already! You seem pretty chill. :D Don't forget to check out the rest of the place too~

Years
    Hello from Australia! So nice to see you here Auric, and you seem to be enjoying PC a lot so far, given you've been in both the chat and the new OmegaRuby/AlphaSapphire section. 3rd Gen was memorable for being the first Pokemon generation I played the games of so yeah I'm really excited to see Hoenn in 3D!

Shawn aka Dragon has also recommended some other sections for you to check out, the Pokemon gaming sections are always good ones to start with in my opinion since learning your opinions on Pokemon is always something that keeps me hooked. Do you have a fave generation or Pokemon? I liked 5th and 6th Gen a lot, mainly because of the Pokemon that were introduced being among my top faves.

So, I hope everything goes smoothly for you from here and hopefully be riding the hype train to the big day when OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire are released. I'm confident you'll have a blast here and if you ever want to chat or make friends, I'm always open to a visitor message anytime! And if you need any help, you can always ask a staff member. I'll see you around the forums, Auric!

- Hikamaru

Back