• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!

Years
  • Hey guys! I battle competitively, collect and trade, and just trying to connect with other otkau out there. If you feel like talking, feel free to send me a message :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    It's nice to meet you, Ventus; welcome to PokéCommunity!

How long have you been a competitive battler? Personally, I've been into this scene for about six years in total. I don't tend to keep up with its things as much as I used to, sadly, but I still do take part in competitive matches every now and again, which are fun. I'd definitely recommend you to check out our Battling & Team Building board if you are able, as this is where most of our battling community hang.

I hope you have a nice stay here, and enjoy all your visits. I'm looking forward to see you around, haha. Also, if you ever need help to get yourself around PC, please feel free to approach any staff member; I'm sure they would be glad to assist.

Years
  • Hiya Ventus! I'm always down for a chat so feel free to message me anytime. :D Welcome to PC.

What anime are you into? Since I'm seeing you call yourself an otaku, haha. I've been hooked on Durarara!! x2, Aldnoah.Zero, and a few others lately.. tons to watch this season. Hopefully we'll see you around the Anime & Manga forum, ye? See you around and do have a good time.

Years
  • Welcome to you too Ventus, and nice to meet you!

Since you're into competitive battling and otakus, the others have already recommeneded both the Battling & Team Building and Anime & Manga boards, which are very consistent activity-wise so there's a good certainty you'll enjoy what's around in terms of discussion and the regulars are happy to accept you there.

Hopefully that will all keep you busy, and I wish you the best with everything as well! I'm always open for a visitor message if you have a question or just want to chat, and there's always the staff on hand if you need them. I'll see you and take care!

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • Well, I wouldn't consider myself an Otaku (not too big on collecting physical things, or watching tons of anime) but I do enjoy the Pokémon games and the Community I am a part of. I hope you find it at least half as exciting as it is for me here! Oh, and don't forget to join up with the Poison type club here! It's a great little community inside a community that talks all about the Poison Type Pokémon and all its wonders! Hope to see you there!

Back