• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey

Scary Miss Bee

Auribus teneo lupum.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2016
    my name is Bee! i don't know how to introduce myself...

uh... i've been playing pokemon since Pokemon Red was introduced in the US. i do a lot of breeding of competitive pokemon and shiny hunting, although i really don't do much competitive battling.

i plan on making a pokemon facts/theories YouTube channel in the future, as well as let's plays, but haven't started it yet.

i'm also a fine arts student. i do a lot of illustration in my free time.

my bf and i have been planning out our own pokemon based minecraft server to work on. he does a lot of game making (very familiar to java) and map making (RO, Minecraft, etc) and such, so we have kind of a brutal nerdy combo.

ummm...
    my favorite pokemon types are dark, fairy, psychic, and steel; particularly Sableye, Skuntank, Aromatisse, Klefki, Cresselia, Espeon, Metagross, and Steelix... and i have an affinity for shiny Gardevoir.

i would love to illustrate and print custom pokedexes to sell to anyone who wants them.
    ...that's about it haha.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Goooood morning, Bee! How are you today; I've been playing since Gen 1 myself, so it's nice to meet another long time fan!I've been getting back to breeding myself; do you do a lot of breeding projects? Usually I go for nice IV'd egg moved pokemon but shinies are awesome to get too. Mmm, welcome to the forums today dear~

Ah, good luck on your minecraft server creation, as you know, we're actually really big on minecraft here, specifically on the video games board so you can check that out if you want to! Knn, hooray for Gardevoir and Espeon, sooo cute. Also while we don't allow people to sell things here, you can check out the art & design board if you want to share your creations! Still though, have a nice stay! Love to see you again, and I hope you and I will be great friends~ <33

Feel free to send me a friend request, or send me a VM or PM anytime~!

Scary Miss Bee

Auribus teneo lupum.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2016
    good morning, Dragon! i'm also glad to meet someone who has been playing since gen 1! it's pretty rare to find someone who goes so far back with pokemon these days, haha, at least from my perspective.

thank you very much! i will definitely make sure to check that out, then; thank you for the recommendation! and of course! i was thinking of posting my drawings on the art and design board here and receiving feedback, and then selling them separately on etsy, actually. so i'm glad that there is a place where i can receive feedback for them!

thank you very much for the welcome and help! i hope to talk to you a lot in the future!

edit: oh! also, i've been doing a lot of iv breeding and masuda method breeding; i've been sending lots of the perfect iv pokemon i've bred out over wondertrade so that other people can join in, because i think it's more fun that way.

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    good morning, Dragon! i'm also glad to meet someone who has been playing since gen 1! it's pretty rare to find someone who goes so far back with pokemon these days, haha, at least from my perspective.

thank you very much! i will definitely make sure to check that out, then; thank you for the recommendation! and of course! i was thinking of posting my drawings on the art and design board here and receiving feedback, and then selling them separately on etsy, actually. so i'm glad that there is a place where i can receive feedback for them!

thank you very much for the welcome and help! i hope to talk to you a lot in the future!

edit: oh! also, i've been doing a lot of iv breeding and masuda method breeding; i've been sending lots of the perfect iv pokemon i've bred out over wondertrade so that other people can join in, because i think it's more fun that way.

No problem dearie! Aha and yeah, I do that sometimes too, well mostly I do that with dragons like Bagon and Dratini, maybe Swablu too, and send them off to wondertrade. But anyways, yeah, the moderator in the Art & Design board is a sweetie, so don't be afraid to ask her any question you want about the board. :3

And yeah, people nowadays start off with the 3rd Gen maybe, which is not a bad thing, though it's still incredible meeting someone who played pokemon ever since the beginning. :]

Do you have a favourite pokemon? o:

Scary Miss Bee

Auribus teneo lupum.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2016
    Ah, i see! i've been mainly doing it with fairies and normal types at the moment; i've sent out quite a few Ralts, Klefki and Bunneary over the past few days, haha. Thank you again! I can't wait to meet all of the people over there and see their art, too, ahhh~

It actually makes me feel a little bit like a grandmother or something, haha! But it's nice because i think starting with different generations gives people a different experience and it's nice to be able to share that with others... and it's always exciting to see new fans joining in the fun i've been having since my childhood and getting that same level of enjoyment out of it!

Hmmm... i have a lot of favorites, but i guess the easiest and most concise way to break it down is... my favorite starter is Froakie because i adore frogs (especially horned frogs, which is the basis for part of Greninja's design!), my favorite pokemon to use in battle is Espeon because it was the first pokemon i ever bred for IV's and then EV trained (and holds as special place in my heart as a result), and my favorite pokemon aesthetically is Furfrou because i love that you can change its appearance a bit by grooming it.

Klefki and Espeon fan? Good choice, good choice. :') They're some of my favorites too. No matter what anyone says that little keything is just too cute. Nice to meet you and welcome to PC, Bee!

Ohh man you do have quite a wide range of interests and hobbies which is always great to see. I draw a lot in my spare time myself even if my muse hasn't been the most cooperative lately so I've been art block'd for.. months now, I'd say? Happy hearing you might post a gallery in our A&D board. Also brownie points for being a Froakie lover as far as starters go. ;P

That said, hope you have a great time here! Would love to talk anytime so message me whenever if you'd like!

Back