• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heya PC! Been a while!

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
  • Well my internet is down, haven`t had internet for a few months... and won`t have internet for a few more months, but that`s a story for another thread. Found out my phone`s not a total peice of crap so I wanted to drop in and say I`m glad to be able to keep coming back. :3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • ...and you're another one of those members that I frequently see and then disappear out of nowhere. xD

Hah, welcome back to the forums, Omega Arsenal! It stinks to like... not have internet for a few months. I'll probably not survive. xD Posting from the phone is awesome, it's like a great alternative to computers. xD

Anyways, glad you have stopped by to let us know that you're fine! Hope you can get your internet back ASAP!

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
  • Daww glad to see a friendly face right off the bat, always liked the people here :D

EDIT: gaah, phone`s a bit wonky when I`m simply replying to a thread

Last edited:

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Well my internet is down, haven`t had internet for a few months... and won`t have internet for a few more months, but that`s a story for another thread. Found out my phone`s not a total peice of crap so I wanted to drop in and say I`m glad to be able to keep coming back. :3

Welcome back to the forums! I think I love mobile phones these days, especially smartphones - they do so much, and are Internet-connected! It works great when the main connection's out, so... still online!

I do hope that you're able to come back to PC often during this period!

Back