• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heya Pokecommunity, It's-A-Me!

1011 Potions

Monster Catcher and Hunter
Days
  • I'm 1011 Potions, named after my unorthodox feat in Monster Hunter. I'm a huge Pokemon fan, Monster Hunter fan, and Sonic fan! My favourite Pokemon gen is 6, because despite how easy the titles are and how bad the story can be there's a lot of fun to be had with their unique features and style, as well as playing around with difficulty hacks that fix the gen's initial problem! I also loved Black 2. Crystal has my favourite starter trio, as my favourite Pokemon is Cyndaquil! Oh I just adore the sweet baby. I'm here on PMC solely for the purpose of making friends, so I'd love to meet ya'll, share opinions, maybe debate once or twice, anything! I am known to be quite the writer, so sorry for this long af post.

Years
  • I'm 1011 Potions, named after my unorthodox feat in Monster Hunter. I'm a huge Pokemon fan, Monster Hunter fan, and Sonic fan! My favourite Pokemon gen is 6, because despite how easy the titles are and how bad the story can be there's a lot of fun to be had with their unique features and style, as well as playing around with difficulty hacks that fix the gen's initial problem! I also loved Black 2. Crystal has my favourite starter trio, as my favourite Pokemon is Cyndaquil! Oh I just adore the sweet baby. I'm here on PMC solely for the purpose of making friends, so I'd love to meet ya'll, share opinions, maybe debate once or twice, anything! I am known to be quite the writer, so sorry for this long af post.
    Hello 1011 Potions, and welcome to the forums!
    Black 2 is my second favourite Pokémon game! I loved Cyndaquil's line too. Fire type Pokémon rock! ^^
    I, for one, am always up for new friends! Don't worry about your posts' length, it is fine. See you on the forums!

1011 Potions

Days
  • Hello 1011 Potions, and welcome to the forums!
    Black 2 is my second favourite Pokémon game! I loved Cyndaquil's line too. Fire type Pokémon rock! ^^
    I, for one, am always up for new friends! Don't worry about your posts' length, it is fine. See you on the forums!
    Thank you! See you on the forums too! Fire types do rock, water second and grass third for me. But I do love Chespin and Chikorita! Meganium is a dinosaur with a big pink flower, what's not to love?

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Hello there and welcome to the PC!

There are plenty of users here that enjoy a good long-form post, don't worry! :p

If you're interested in getting to know people here, the best places for that in general are the Forum Games and Pokemon Trivia sections, though the RP area is seeing some increased activity as well lately!

Meganium is a dinosaur with a big pink flower, what's not to love?

I LOVE my big stupid Meganium boy! He's my favorite starter when I play Gen 2 games!

Years
  • Thank you! See you on the forums too! Fire types do rock, water second and grass third for me. But I do love Chespin and Chikorita! Meganium is a dinosaur with a big pink flower, what's not to love?
    Meganium looks great as well! But my favourite Grass type is Serperior. Not just its look, but with its Defense, Special Defense and Speed stats, and if it has its Hidden Ability, Contrary, coupled to the Leaf Storm move causing its Special Attack to go up two stages each time it is used... The opponents can just as well surrender! ^^

Years
  • Hello!
    Cyndaquil's line is nice, but out of the Johto starters I prefer Meganium, which for me is tied for the best grass starter with the grass cat.

What was your first Pokemon game?

Dally-Ogami

Well-fed Snorlax ✨
    Days
  • Hi ! Welcome to PokéCommunity! I have to say, Totodile is far too cute and tenacious to ignore— he's my favorite from the Johto starters!

I hope your time here is special. Folks are real nice!

1011 Potions

Days
  • Hello there and welcome to the PC!

There are plenty of users here that enjoy a good long-form post, don't worry! :p

If you're interested in getting to know people here, the best places for that in general are the Forum Games and Pokemon Trivia sections, though the RP area is seeing some increased activity as well lately!

I LOVE my big stupid Meganium boy! He's my favorite starter when I play Gen 2 games!
    I love the Johto starters solely because they're simple, and while they're not competitively the "best" they make for a healthy challenge and are what I think a starter should be- An underdog, that grows with you on your journey. And I love roleplaying! So roleplay section here I come!

Meganium looks great as well! But my favourite Grass type is Serperior. Not just its look, but with its Defense, Special Defense and Speed stats, and if it has its Hidden Ability, Contrary, coupled to the Leaf Storm move causing its Special Attack to go up two stages each time it is used... The opponents can just as well surrender! ^^
    I've fooled around with Serperior many times on Showdown, and the best part about it is if you're ever playing Gen 8 (though not much of a reason to play that format, but still fun occasionally) you can use Choice Specs Leaf Storm but if you need to switch to a coverage move you can Dynamax which ignores the specs!

Hello!
    Cyndaquil's line is nice, but out of the Johto starters I prefer Meganium, which for me is tied for the best grass starter with the grass cat.

What was your first Pokemon game?
    My first ever Pokèmon game was Moon on the 3DS! (Which apparently people on TikTok hate with a passion.) I've played Crystal, White, Black 2, Moon, Ultra Moon, Shield, Sapphire, Omega Ruby, Y, and Scarlet, though I didn't enjoy that last title as much. I'm glad to see so many people enjoying Gen 9, though! Just because I don't like something doesn't mean I can't let others. My favourite Pokèmon game is probably Legends: Arceus, but that's a spinoff.

Hi ! Welcome to PokéCommunity! I have to say, Totodile is far too cute and tenacious to ignore— he's my favorite from the Johto starters!

I hope your time here is special. Folks are real nice!
    Folks here definitely are nice, which is good because I came here to get away from the Pokèmon community on Reddit and TikTok.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Hello again! I merged your replies together since they were right after each other, but all you need to do to respond to multiple people at once is just click on the 'Reply' button on all the posts you want to respond to at once!

I hope you have a great time with some RPs!

Years
  • My first ever Pokèmon game was Moon on the 3DS! (Which apparently people on TikTok hate with a passion.) I've played Crystal, White, Black 2, Moon, Ultra Moon, Shield, Sapphire, Omega Ruby, Y, and Scarlet, though I didn't enjoy that last title as much. I'm glad to see so many people enjoying Gen 9, though! Just because I don't like something doesn't mean I can't let others.

Moon & Ultra Moon were perfectly fine games imo. Did you prefer the original Moon or did you like Ultra Moon more?
    They were a nice change of pace imo. Did you like any of the Ultra Beasts ?

My favourite Pokèmon game is probably Legends: Arceus, but that's a spinoff.

depends on who you ask.
    *sneezes out a bulbapedia link: https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Core_series#List_of_core_series_games * =P
    Serebii has it listed as a Main Series Pokémon Game too.

Both bulbapedia and Serebii agree on it being a main series game, but if you wanna not consider it one you're free to ofc.

1011 Potions

Days
  • Moon & Ultra Moon were perfectly fine games imo. Did you prefer the original Moon or did you like Ultra Moon more?
    They were a nice change of pace imo. Did you like any of the Ultra Beasts ?

depends on who you ask.
    *sneezes out a bulbapedia link: https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Core_series#List_of_core_series_games * =P
    Serebii has it listed as a Main Series Pokémon Game too.

Both bulbapedia and Serebii agree on it being a main series game, but if you wanna not consider it one you're free to ofc.
    I found Ultra Moon better than Moon. Of course, it depends on whether or not you value gameplay over story. Ultra Moon has a much more difficult challenge and better content, so I adored it for that. But my girlfriend liked Moon more for the story and lower difficulty. And it's nice that Legends is regarded as a main game, it's very good. It executed open world better than SV in my opinion, but I'm just happy GF is experimenting with open world!

Hello again! I merged your replies together since they were right after each other, but all you need to do to respond to multiple people at once is just click on the 'Reply' button on all the posts you want to respond to at once!

I hope you have a great time with some RPs!
    Oh okay! I didn't do that just now for the previous reply I just sent to ReKoil but I will do it in the future! Thank you very much.

Back