• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heyo, Sibi here.

SibiSabora

Ace Trainer
    Years
    Hey guys, I'm new here and I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm totally hoping I can make some friends on here that I can nerd out with.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Great to see ya here, Sibi! I will tell ya that you will make some awesome friends here. :D The PokeCommunity is a friendly community where you can share your interests with others. Plus, WE'RE OBSESSED WITH POKEMON. :D So obv. you're not the only Pokemon fan here. :D

So, feel free to nerd out the games, the cards, the anime...pretty much ANYTHING you can think of when it comes to Pokemon. What's your favorite Pokemon, btw? By your avatar I assume it's Pikachu, right? That's okay! :3 We have plenty of Pikachu fans here. :3

Not only you have friendly members, you have friendly staff too! If you need any help to get started on the forums, feel free to send me or Snivy a private message. We'd be happy to help ya with pretty much anything. :D Read the rules, and see ya around k!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hey guys, I'm new here and I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm totally hoping I can make some friends on here that I can nerd out with.

Hi there, and welcome to the forums! Giving the more general Pokémon forums a try is a great way to meet new people, as well as Other Chat. I wonder what interests you the most? I guess there's almost always something for everyone here at PC.

I hope to see you again! If you feel like it, feel free to VM my profile. Or Meganium90's. Or Snivy063's. :)

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hey there and we're the grass type trio, me, Megan and Twiggy, and welcome to the forums! You don't have to worry about making friends really, PC was created in order to unite all PokeFans together wherein each & everyone of us can meet one another, make friends and discuss Pokemon with the best board experience ever! The whole community is nice & friendly so it's actually great that you decided to make an intro, people would get to know you more better! :D

Like what the two said above me, you could do anything here that is related to Pokemon such as battling, trading, discussing, participating on different tournaments and etc! There are lots of things to do in here and I'm quite sure that you will enjoy most of it! For the members to get to know more about each other, PC has it's off-topic boards wherein you could just discuss everything that doesn't have anything to do with Pokemon in any sort, whether that may be personal life experiences, global issues, video games, anime etc. IT'S ALL HERE, LET ME REPEAT, ALL! o/

And that is why if you need any help with something, don't you hesitate to contact and approach any of the staff members that you can see! Megan and I are really willing to guide you & assist you until you eventually get used to this place which we're certain that you will. The rules is something that you must be aware of as well, with that you will just be absolutely fine here, nothing to worry at all! ^__^

Have a great time and I shall see you around, and watch your back I'm lurking in the shadows - stalking yoooou! ;p jk obv.

SibiSabora

Ace Trainer
    Years
    Great to see ya here, Sibi! I will tell ya that you will make some awesome friends here. :D The PokeCommunity is a friendly community where you can share your interests with others. Plus, WE'RE OBSESSED WITH POKEMON. :D So obv. you're not the only Pokemon fan here. :D

So, feel free to nerd out the games, the cards, the anime...pretty much ANYTHING you can think of when it comes to Pokemon. What's your favorite Pokemon, btw? By your avatar I assume it's Pikachu, right? That's okay! :3 We have plenty of Pikachu fans here. :3

Not only you have friendly members, you have friendly staff too! If you need any help to get started on the forums, feel free to send me or Snivy a private message. We'd be happy to help ya with pretty much anything. :D Read the rules, and see ya around k!

Sorry Megan, you got my pokemon wrong. My fav is ditto and umbreon, but im still trying to draw my picture of the two together. So pikachu's stickin for now. And to twiggy my biggest interest is the fanfics/roleplays and the trading cards.

Back