• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HG/SS Help Thread

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
  • 1) Go to the underground and dress up like Team Rocket
    2) Infiltrate the Team Rocket building while dressed as Team Rocket
    3) Defeat everyone; obtain Access Card in the underground after beating the Executive
    4) Defeat everyone on the way to the observatory and finally defeat the final Executive
    5) Talk to all saved employees of the Radio Tower to receive various gifts

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • Cianwood City. Jasmine tells you to go to the mart there. The mart looks like a standard house and is located in the South-East of the island. Talk to the guy there and he'll hand you the Secret Potion.

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    you surf to cinawood right? i also have another question. i feel like i should have gotten the HM fly first, where do i get that, wna d when can i use it..? its been so long since G/S/C.... >.<

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
  • Yeah, you have to Surf to Cinawood from Olivine. You get the HM Fly outside the Cinawood Gym from a lady (aka Chuck's wife), after you defeat Chuck (the Cinawood Gym Leader :))

dastandy

Eevee Trainer
    Years
  • Where is Misty at? I've been to her gym before and after the power plant have 4 other gym leaders beaten but she hasn't returned. An npc says she goes to the cape at times so i went up there... and nope she isn't there. So where is she hiding?

Winson

Legendary Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2013
    Is it possible to participate the Battle Frontier in Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver before beating the Elite Four? :3

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2010
    do i have to beat the E4 before able to have rematch with the gym leaders? like is there any condition that i have to meet?

Years
  • Where is Misty at? I've been to her gym before and after the power plant have 4 other gym leaders beaten but she hasn't returned. An npc says she goes to the cape at times so i went up there... and nope she isn't there. So where is she hiding?
    She's a little bit to the east of Bill's house.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    can someone explain the Voltorb Flip to me? i'm terrible at math so i can't really understand what to do

Years
  • What's the purpose of creating a group?

In one of the Pokemon centers, I can't remember which, an NPC asks you if you'd like to create a group. I created one but that's about as far as it went. Does anyone know what the purpose of creating this group is? Is it like creating a clan/guild? Can I invite people to it? Is it just somehow part of the story line?

Back