• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi everyone

Years
    Hello

my names KingEros2518(call me Eros for short)
    i found out about this site from some friends and thought why not join,i'm a huge smogon battler and somewhat breeder i love a lot of pokemon but to name a few are dewott,bisharp,gallade,mewtwo and charizard and umbreon (well all the eeveeloutions i just like umbreon the best :) )
    i can't wait to try out some of the rom hacks and stuff and if you have any questions feel free to ask

Years
    Ooh you like Dewott, a great balance of badass and adorable. I happen to be a huge fan of the Oshawott line myself so you can tell I know you have good taste. Welcome by the way, Eros!

So it appears you'll definitely be hanging around the ROM Hacking boards which are our general hub for all ROM hackers who come here, and you'll be happy to realize it's the most popular section of this forum, since we get like around 2/3 of members who join specifically for that one board. There's some nice tools you can look at for making your own hacks, and you can also get the assistance over at the Beginner's Lounge as well. Making a hack can take a long time, but hopefully your dedication can help you stick around since we love it when people stay active here.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay with us and have a good weekend too! Don't hesitate to contact a staff member if you need any assistance with getting around, or just have a question in general.

- Hikamaru

Hooray for new faces! Welcome to the forum, Eros, great to have you aboard.

So you have friends here already, neat! Do you know their usernames if they have an account? It took me a while to join up after lurking for ages but getting involved was very worth it. ROM hacks are huge here so you'll without a doubt have a wide array of fangames to play through.. my personal favorites are Liquid Crystal and Shiny Gold. They're pretty old hacks but still very fun, especially since I played them before Johto remakes were released.

Enjoy your time poking around and hope you'll stick. [: If you need anything at all don't hesitate to poke one of our staff members. Kudos for having great taste in Pokemon too. Hopefully you'll continue logging in as you seem awesome!

Back