• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone! :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2015
    Greetings to you all! I'm new here but I'm no stranger to Pokemon! I'm excited to meet some fellow poke nerds here and have some great discussions about an awesome universe!

Years
    Hello to you too Eevee, and I hope everything's going well for you!

There's loads of Pokemon discussions around here so settling in should not be much of an issue at all, and on that note what kinds of interests do you have when it comes to Pokemon? Like fave region, character, type, games, anything? But aside from that, there's also some off-topic stuff as well if you need a break from Pokemon, so no matter what we have you covered!

Have fun and I hope to continue seeing you around, and hey I'm always here if you want a new friend or just someone to chat about Pokemon with. See you for now and good luck!

We're excited having you too. [[: Welcome welcome, Eeveemaster! Do you have a nickname you'd like to go by? We're all big Pokemon fans so there are a lot of discussions and other fun things popping up that are worth it to participate in.. hope you'll like this place. Don't hesitate to give me a poke if you need some help as well, yes? We're always glad to assist. ^^

Years
    Say, welcome to PC! I saw you make a couple posts in the Fifth Generation forum. That's cool, Generation V is my favorite of all of them, I do like BW a lot but the sequels are my favorite games in the series (-;

It'd help if you were to tell us a bit about your Pokémon related interests, though, so we can get to know you on that side more. Thanks!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    We're always happy to have more faces in here too! I'm dragon! Glad to have you aboard, and I hope that you've had a great weekend~!

And yeah, feel free to jump right in the pokemon discussions! We hope that we can learn more about you and your adventures with pokemon too, so, you're free to discuss loads of stuff with us, as well as unwind in the non-pokemon boards! Have a great time; see you soon~! <33

Back