• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Everyone!

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2017
    Hi guys! I'm Happy Manaphy, and I am new to PokéCommunity!

I love Pokémon, and I play lots of Pokémon games, and I am also a new Pokémon Card Collector! So far my collection consists of nothing, but soon (maybe tomorrow) I'll get my first booster pack! I have a short Pokémon Card question! Should I get a Steam Seige booster pack or Evolutions? Thank you!

I hope to see you all around sometime!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hi guys! I'm Happy Manaphy, and I am new to PokéCommunity!

I love Pokémon, and I play lots of Pokémon games, and I am also a new Pokémon Card Collector! So far my collection consists of nothing, but soon (maybe tomorrow) I'll get my first booster pack! I have a short Pokémon Card question! Should I get a Steam Seige booster pack or Evolutions? Thank you!

I hope to see you all around sometime!

D'aw, adorable Manaphy too. Are you a fan of the Pokemon? It's quite strong with moves like Tail Grow! I hope you'll be able to get nice cards! I'm into collecting the cards myself! Perhaps consider a Steam Seige pack, just to warm up? But its up to you.

I hope to see you around too! Feel free to contact me anytime! I'll be happy to chat or answer any questions you may have.

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2017
    Thanks! Yes, I love Manaphy! I even have a 20th Anniversary Manaphy Plush that sits where my cards will be!

Back