• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi guys

Years
  • I'm brand new here, or at least I thought I was! Turns out I made an account way back in 2011, but I have no recollection of this. >_>

But back to the point, Me and some friends have recently jumped back into the world of Pokemon games for the first time since Heart Gold & Soul Silver! Which would have been around the same time my account was created. >_>

We're currently playing through X&Y with the possibility of getting ORAS once we're done with these. However, due to X&Y being our first game since HGSS the whole concept of online trading is ground breaking to use and one of the reasons I'm joining this site is to hopefully find a good Pokemon community, expand my Pokedex via trading and maybe even meet some new people to battle against.

Honestly, even though I've played through Gen 1/2/3 and HGSS some of the new concepts that have been introduced into the games make me feel like such a noob {XD} but... I definatly dont think thats a bad thing.

Anyway I've been writting this for too long and I don't want to bore you all, but hopefully I'll see you around the forums :)

Cunnra

Benamon

Programmer and fan
    Years
  • Howdy and welcome to the site!
    Believe me, stuff like wonder trading and the revamped gts blew my mind too.
    It's a pretty crazy era of Pokémon these days, huh?

Years
  • Hi Cunnra, welcome back! Good having you. <3

Yess the trading capabilities are great nowadays. No more struggling to find a friend for link cable trades and completing the 'dex is much more pain-free now. Glad you guys are having fun. [: Hope you'll get OR/AS eventually, Hoenn fans like myself found it to be really amazing and the music/story was improved on quite a lot.

Have fun and enjoy your time on PC ~

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Welcome, welcome back, dear friend! Glad to hear you're back in the pokemon games; which I've been meaning to go back and do my Eeveelution challenge myself! It's been pretty fun so far! Anywho, it's nice to meet you~ <33

And yeah, we have plenty of people to battle and trade with in these forums! Our battle section, as well as our trading section can help out with that! And I do hope that you'll enjoy our many pokemon sections! If you need a hand with anything, I'll be here anytime. Have a great day! <33

Back