• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi guys

Days
I suck at controls since I am new

I guess you are visiting the forums from mobile, hence UI is feeling new at first !

But believe it, it's very straightforward once you get used to it, plus it is even better to control and manipulate on Desktop.

Edit: Feel free ask here around if you are confused, and you will helped back by any person on the forums, and all people are super-friendly !

Years
Hi everyone I am new here
Hello Cinderacegal, and welcome to PokéCommunity!

To use the Pokémotes, look at the bottom right corner of the message you want to react too, and hover your cursor over the Like option. It will display several emotes for you to pick! If you want to add emotes to your message, look at the options bar right above the message, and click on the smiley between the image option and the spoiler option, then choose!

What are your favourite Pokémon besides Cinderace ?

~Cinderace~

This cinderace is always ready for a battle
Days
Hello Cinderacegal, and welcome to PokéCommunity!

To use the Pokémotes, look at the bottom right corner of the message you want to react too, and hover your cursor over the Like option. It will display several emotes for you to pick! If you want to add emotes to your message, look at the options bar right above the message, and click on the smiley between the image option and the spoiler option, then choose!

What are your favourite Pokémon besides Cinderace ?
Tnx
Btw I almost love all Mons I might take a lot time to think about my fa mon but lets say I like all mons which r cute and strong

Back