• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi I am magicalgirlj

magicalgirlj

I liek Popplio
    Years
    It is nice to meet you I am Magicalgirlj, I am a 24 year girl who recently got back into Pokemon. I love anime, manga, visual novels, music, drums, and Pokemon of course

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Ooh, Danganronpa! Have you've played both games? I do like playing both; Dangan 2 is my favourite, though, 1 is still pretty fun, hehe. Anywho, like said before, it's really nice to meet you too, Magicalgirlj! Welcome to The PokéCommunity Forums tonight. <33

Hm, we have some really good anime and manga discussion over on the anime and manga boards, so, feel free to check that out, if you'd like! Personally, I'm trying to find some new anime to get into.. right now I'm only into SAO and Yugioh Arc V, but, some more horizions would be nice. xD

Anyways, don't be shy on messaging myself, or any staff member if you have any questions, mmkay? And see you around; have a great holiday. ^^

Years
    Hey whatsup Magicalgirj! I love your username was there a reason you chose it? If you're into anime and manga you should check out our section for those here. It's like two in one for you!
    I hope you have a good time here and see you around!

Years
    Hello and welcome to you, Magicalgirlj! Really nice to see you here, and I'm sure everything is going really well for you today because PC has so much to see and do.

We definitely have no shortage of anime and manga fans here, so do pop by the Anime & Manga board if you're interested in all the discussion over there. Dangan Ronpa is an interesting series, so nice taste you have. I've heard of various anime series and I do admit a lot of them have very cute girls. Japan really is the capital of cute isn't it? Culture & Media is also worth a visit if you want to discuss music, since there's some nice topics based on that. Also, I discovered you love Oshawott and Pikachu, two of my all-time fave Pokemon! The former is one I love so much it's essentially my Poke-mascot.

Anyways, hopefully you plan to stick around and have a very Merry Christmas too. I'm always happy to chat with you anytime, so leave me a visitor message if you're ever interested! I'll be sure to see you around the forums, and have fun now!

- Hikamaru

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    hello magicalgirlj and welcome to the forums!

So, you like playing the drums? It was the only instrument that I could play throughout school because I had rhythm.

As far as music goes, what sort of genre(s) do you like, and from what decade(s)?

Also, Merry Christmas, just so I don't forget! :)

Big welcome to PC, Magicalgirlj! Great to have new faces joining us here. Very great.

How long've you been away from Pokemon? [: Which game got you back into it? The sixth generation, X/Y especially, have brought so many fans back to this amazing franchise which is always awesome to see given how fantastic both X/Y and OR/AS are. OR/AS are my personal favorite Pokemon games as well.. didn't think these remakes would be as good as they turned out to be.

Glad to see you've been posting around and do hope you will end up sticking. This place has plenty of discussions for everyone so of course the more the better! Enjoy your time. :D

magicalgirlj

I liek Popplio
    Years
    Yup I love both Danganronpa games. Monokuma is so cute
    my favorite genres of music are J pop, rock, heavy metal, and jazz. I have been lerning to play the drums since 2011 and I love it
    My top 3 favorite anime's are 1. Attack On Titan 2. Hetalia Axis Powers 3 Pokemon
    I think I got out of Pokemon in 2001 or 2002 when I was in fith grade, but got back into it in 2014 at the age of 24

Craetions

Breeder of Champions
    Years
    Welcome! I used to play pokemon in high school when it first cam out, I think I was 9th at the time, once I beat red, pokemon and I went our separate ways until earlier this yea I got back into with X. Now I have a huge gap to close between the two I find myself with little free time, lol.

Never got into Attack on Titan that much, but if you love it, then you need to go to youtube and look for Attack on Titan Abridged by teamfourstar (may no longer be hosted by teamfourstar however). Its definitely worth the watch.

Merry Christmas!

Years
    Hi there magicalgirlj!

*strikes pose*
    ...Miraculous Forum Welcome!

Ooh I see ya like Danganronpa. I played the games on my Vita this year. Kyoko Kirigiri is one of my favorite characters in the first game. I'm hoping the "Another Episode" spin-off Vita game will get localized and released in the West, too.

Attack on Titan was quite the popular in 2013. I watched the series and keep up with the manga the best I can, even though chapters only release once a month. I was disappointed they didn't have a second season for the anime this year... Here's to hoping the next season will be in 2015? The next story arc will be good, assuming they keep following the manga relatively close.

Uhm.. so yeah! As you can see from my join date and post count, I'm also new around here like you. If you want someone to chat with I'd love to talk anytime.

See ya around~

Back