• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I like Jeans they're cool and comfy to wear!

What is your favourite style of Jean?

• Bootcut

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Boyfriend

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Capri

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Flare/Bell Bottom

• Skinny

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Straight

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Denim Shorts

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Denim Overalls

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Please state)

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    Yes, Jeans NOT SHORTS

How many pairs do you own? What is your favourite style of Jean? Options are available in the poll. If you want you can state the brands and any detail if your a real fashionista!

I pretty much only have one pair of Jeans I wear and they are my J Brand Bell Bottoms I have a real 70's trend when it comes to what i like to wear, I'll prob buy some more soon most likely bells again!

Never been into the skinny jeans I think they are kind of boring and their too popular when I am a "standout from the crowd and not be a follower" type.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Even in my skinnier days I never bought skinny jeans because they hurt too much. I don't see how kids can skate in those.... Anyways, I have abut three pairs of jeans, I prefer khakis or khaki shorts more than jeans. I have two darker pairs and one royal/navy blue pair. I prefer darker jeans because I like the way they look more than the lighter pairs. Hm, I wonder why they refer to jeans as a pair?

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
    Years
  • I'm not much of a Jeans guy, but I do own a couple pairs. The ones I wear for hunting and camping are bootcut, but the ones I wear in public are straight.

I prefer khakis and chinos though so theres that XD

Years
  • I exclusively wear skinny jeans. Mostly because baggy pants aren't flattering. The skinnier the better I think, but you sort of need to get used to them I wore them way back when I thought I wanted to be a skater and that was trendy. Since then I've experimented with other styles but I just like the way skinnies look on me.

Crystal Glaceon

Devious
    Years
  • I used to wear super baggy jeans but once I lost a bit of weight, I started getting skinny jeans. They fit my form great and make me look a bit slimmer

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • I have a few pairs of jeans, but all of them are black denim, and in the fall/winter I wear them with my black denim jacket (which is getting too small for me as of late). For some reason I just can't tolerate blue denim at all over black - I just think its so standard to have as opposed to the latter.

Right now I'm wearing my best pair - these ones are incredibly baggy on me (from when I was rather fat) and require a two-loop belt to tie onto my ass, and have holes in the knees and more than a few bleach stains. Give 'em a little more wear and I'll be retiring these surely.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • I don't even know any of these jeans terms. O_O

I'd normally wear baggy jeans (since I'm fat and all .w.), but honestly... I'd prefer wearing the jeans meant for guys than girls. I'm not a fan of having it on my waist, since most of the girls' jeans are kind of short at the crotch. It just... bugs me if I'm wearing it, and no matter how many times I have to wear a pair, it's still so uncomfortable.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I think I have 7 pairs of jeans. I'm not sure on the exact number. I have jeans ranging from colors to colors. Mostly blues, dark and light, and I have a white pair. My favorite jeans are darker washes NOT BLACK with some texture effects (crinkles along the thighs mainly) and fading. Always low rise. Always straight leg. Always slim fit.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I feel like the only one who doesn't know what half these things mean. What in the world is the difference between straight, bootcut, and boyfriend???

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    I have two pairs of jeans. Rarely do I wear them as I prefer sweatpants or shorts when going out, regardless of how cold it is. I wear jeans when I have nothing else to wear. I prefer casual pants (specific colors of course), such as chinos.

Years
  • I have 3-4 pairs of jeans I actually wear. There's also a ton in the closet I inherited, but don't quite fit me. I keep meaning to get them out to Goodwill but I space out about it. (Also, they're clean, but do I need to wash them beforehand anyway?)

I want to say most of my jeans are bootcut, or maybe they're just straight? They're not skinny jeans, at least. Can't do skinny jeans, legs are too fat. :p Other than that, I don't have a preference for the style, as long as they look good on me.

Poki

Banned
    Years
  • Only skinny jeans fit me, so yeah. I own around 7 pairs, I think.

I have more, but they're somewhere hidden in my wardrobe, because I'm too lazy to clean it, and it's basically a big pile of clothes now.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Skinny jeans. They fit to my form rather nicely, and they're just comfortable. Granted, they limit your movement slightly, but after wearing them for so long, you don't really notice unless you're being asked to do splits or wrestle or something.

Years
  • I have jeans that are labeled skinny but they're not really that skinny, just tighter to the skin than a regular cut. I have some regular jeans too but I feel like I don't like good in them so :/

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I feel like the only one who doesn't know what half these things mean. What in the world is the difference between straight, bootcut, and boyfriend???
    I don't know what boyfriend jeans are. Maybe it means you wear your boyfriend's jeans? I dunno. I really don't. Straight jeans are straight all the way through. Bootcut jeans, the opening for the leg is wider than the rest of the legs.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Granted, they limit your movement slightly, but after wearing them for so long, you don't really notice unless you're being asked to do splits or wrestle or something.
    If you are asked to wrestle in skinny jeans, then there is something seriously wrong with the situation you are in.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I have two blue pairs, a black pair, a grey pair, a dark grey pair, a light beige pair, and a dark beige pair.

And just kinda rotate through those

Back