• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi! I like shorts! They're comfy and easy to wear!

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2011
    Hey, I'm Pineco-a-go-go. I wanted a funny name and that's the best I could come up with. I've been a fan of Pokemon since I saw the first US airing of 'Pokemon, I choose you!' one morning before school. I also love playing the games, but not necessarily competitively.

I may be an odd-ball, but my favorite region is the Hoenn Region. It was the current region in the anime and games when I got back into Pokemon after a brief hiatus during the Johto region. As such, my favorite Pokemon are mostly from the Hoenn and Kanto regions. Mawile, Lickitung, and Cacnea are just a few, but once I start thinking about my favorites, I can't stop listing them off.

One of my life goals is to have trained one of every species through to the championship.

On occasion I've played the card game as well, but I'm not very good.

I also have a lot of other favorites, but maybe listing a few off will give an idea of my personality:

Favorite episode of anime (Non-major event) -Fly Me To the Moon (Orville the Pidgey defies the odds and flies higher than any other pidgey before... still brings a tear to my eye when I see it.)

Favorite feud - Ash v. Paul. No secret respect, no over-inflated ego, no quiet love interest... just two guys who are polar opposites.

Favorite season - Battle Frontier

Favorite Sidekick - Brock

Favorite Pokemon Owned by Ash - Gible

...I could go on and on, and I'll probably reveal many more of my favorites in the threads I post in.

Flashmeteor

Awkward silences are the best.
    Years
    You know what's funny? I just battled the guy who says that in Pokemon Yellow. xD

Welcome to PC!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I lol'd at your thread title, and your name is epic. Welcome! Have a great time and I hope I'll see you around :)

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    OMG HAVE YOU BEEN STALKING ME??? I LUV SHORTS!!! lol jk i know that line...

anyway welcome to the community!! i recommend the anime section since thats what you seem to love. but if you look around you might find a new love in other things. just try stuff out and you'll fit in perfectly.

Back