• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HI I'M AN ASPIRING POKEMON MASTER READ MY THREAD

vestalcoon

Clownshoe Elite
Years
  • My name is Julie, and I've come here in hopes of meeting some trainers who are better than the average amateur all-legendary-user/Dark Void spammer I'm so used to. Like someone with skills based on an actual comprehension of Pokemon mechanics.

It probably isn't smart to give away such a significant part of my stratagem, but it could only help me in the end: I battle with a Trick Room team. I thought it was pretty solid until I started participating in Ratings Battles (in which my win/loss ratio is embarrassing,) and now I'm trying SO HARD to balance it. It's presently rather choppy, in the midst of breeding for the next monster I'll admit, but it's still decent. SO I don't know if it's appropriate to post my Friend Code here, but I'm going to post my Friend Code here: 3067-5580-7863! Friend me, CHALLENGE ME! :pink_wink:

Years
  • Poke around the Battle Center and you're sure to get all the battles you're looking for. 8D Welcome to PC, Julie! Good to meet you.

I am not the best at battling but never use legendaries or OU Pokemon since I find those tiers really stale/boring. Can only see Tyranitar, Talonflame, Aegislash and so on so many times before it gets boring and repetitive haha. It's why I mostly poke around with random battles nowadays via Pokemon Showdown.

Good luck and enjoy PC. ~ヾ ^∇^Be sure to stick around as we'd love to have you.

Years
  • If you're looking for battles, you came to the right place. Welcome to the forums, Julie!

As Sheep recommended, do check out the Battling & Team Building board for all the competitive advice you need, in fact you'll see some skilled battlers hang around the section so you'll know how helpful the pointers can be. We also have a Pokemon Showdown server if you're interested in battling fellow members there, it's got loads of cool battling styles you can use. I may not be a skilled battler myself, like Sheep over there, I pretty much only do randbats these days but I do hope you can pop by the server sometime.

Enjoy your stay here and do stick around as a member for hopefully a long time. I'll see you around Julie! Do ask the staff members in bold usernames if you need assistance with anything.

- Hikamaru

Back