• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi I'm an Uchiha survivor

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2013
    Hi I am sasuke Uchiha and I'm new here.. I am the only Uchiha among the Uchiha clan that's alive. There isn't much stuff I like but I do hate like the leaf village! And what they did to itachi! I will destroy destroy the hidden leaf that is my goal I'm In the hole of darkness that's why I posess the mangeyko sharingan. But that's enough about that.
    Feel free to say hi I like to rom hack and need new members to be on team taka.
    Pm/vm me if you want to talk

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • If you're on a Pokemon forum, who's out there avenging your clan? XD; I joke - very interesting, unique welcome message you have there. I can assume you like Naruto? Naruto is one of my favorite manga/anime so it's great to see another fan out there, especially one who embodies the characters so well! Can I also assume Sasuke is your favorite character? ;) I'd love to discuss Naruto with you sometime, if you want!

You're also into ROM Hacking, eh? Well, we have a huge Emulation forum with all kinds of tools, resources and display/development areas for your hacking needs, so if you're still into hacking after all your work avenging your clan, that is the place to be! If you feel overwhelmed by the sheer size of it, just ask DrFuji or giradialkia to guide you a bit so you can be on your way!

Welcome to PC, enjoy your stay! :D

Years
  • Hi I am sasuke Uchiha and I'm new here.. I am the only Uchiha among the Uchiha clan that's alive. There isn't much stuff I like but I do hate like the leaf village! And what they did to itachi! I will destroy destroy the hidden leaf that is my goal I'm In the hole of darkness that's why I posess the mangeyko sharingan. But that's enough about that.
    Feel free to say hi I like to rom hack and need new members to be on team taka.
    Pm/vm me if you want to talk

Hi Sasuke, and welcome!

PC is one of the most active Pokemon forums in the universe, and we have loads of reasons for drawing new members in, especially our big collection of hacks. The Emulation section has everything you need to know when it comes to hacks, including tools, resources and guides so you can start making your own hacking projects.

And you're a Naruto fan? We have several of them, including our OC&D mod Livewire so you're sure to see another fan hanging around. I'm not keen on Naruto but it's a good series. Remember to ask the helpful staff members if you find yourself lost.

Have fun here and good luck hacking!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back