• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA hi im inky love me xo

Years
    Are you ever? Do you even? When are? Who?

Do you have or want any pets? What's your favorite exotic animal and would you want one as a pet?

Inky

:pleading_face:
    Years
    • he / him
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    you have an unlimited budget and you can cast ANYONE you want.

you're in charge of Disney's next live action Villain Origin Story (think Maleificent or Cruella) - what story would you adapt? Any ideas for casting? What would your twists be? how would you make them sympathetic?

A 90-minute movie about how we live in a society starring Noah Centeno as a young Gaston as he navigates the awkward world of being white, privileged and toxic

i'll make you post again

what's the first thing you do if you find yourself stranded in a remote island?

I don't know probably wish I had some duct tape so I could recreate the survival techniques of that one Mythbusters episode where they proved all you need to survive on a remote island is duct tape

what, in your opinion, is your best :plea: work

This is a hard one but I am particularly fond of :pleabath:

Legit question; are you actually into Cats the musical?

No I've never seen it although I feel I'm obligated too now given how much I've dunked on the movie

How many fountain pens do you own?

Why would I need a fountain pen I don't own a pond

Ralph? Ralph? Ralph? My husband Ralph?!

Howdy neighbour!

Are you ever? Do you even? When are? Who?

Do you have or want any pets? What's your favorite exotic animal and would you want one as a pet?

Yes but also no, I don't know, yes

I have a dog! Favourite exotic animal um probably like I don't know a manatee if that counts, if I owned some ocean then sure

I was bitten by a turtle when I was a wee snapper, can I still drink the coveted OJ?

I'm not a trained medical professional but I have seen that one tv show about OJ Simpson and watched Franklin growing up so I'm going to say I'm qualified to say yes

What's it like being Tyler's alt?

To be honest not as rewarding as one would hope

Inky

:pleading_face:
    Years
    • he / him
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    who's been messing up everything?
    who's been pulling every evil string?
    Bly

What's your all time favorite movie?
    Ooooh that's a tricky one.... I honestly don't know I like so many for different reasons

Why did you choose the name "Inkaline"?
    Because I'm not imaginative so I took the Alkaline out of Alkaline Trio and changed the A to an I :femme2:

Which of your accomplishments are you most proud of?
    Uhhhh hm......... idk probably getting thru school & into uni in spite of mental health and such

do I really have to love you
    The opposite of ur username :femme:

Back