• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Im new

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2022
    Hey! Welcome! So... you want to "check us out". This obviously means that you want to capture us all and turn us into pyromaniacs for your army that is meant to kill all nature.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome, Hoennstarter! You must be a huge fan of Hoenn, I see? Well, that's great! The majority of the members here on PC are HUGE fans of the 3rd generation, and you will meet people with common interests in regards to that! What's your preferred Hoenn starter? I really like Torchic. :D

Hoping you are doing okay as you explore this great place. I know it's pretty easy to get lost in, but you can always count on myself, other experienced members, and the staff in bold orange, blue, and red. We're a friendly community that never leaves anyone behind, because we care for each other. :D

Again, have a wonderful time, and hope you find things okay here! Read the rules if you haven't done so, and have fun!!

Years
  • I love the third generation, it is my precious forever and ever. ♥ You get brownie points for being a fan. Welcome to PokeCommunity! Which Hoenn starter is your favorite, if you have any? :o I adore Treecko and its final evolution.

But yeah, I hope you've been having fun here so far as well! Looks like you're really enjoying the trivia boards, I need to post around there some more as they're very fun areas to meet new friends. Be sure to read the rules if you haven't already to get an understanding of how things work here on PC and keep on being as active as you are! We love new members who post a lot. Shows how excited you are about being here.

Have a wonderful stay and don't forget to contact a staff member if you need anything at all, yes?

Back