• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi! new and happy to be here!

Years
  • Ssup. My name is Diego but you can call me Foxy. Even tho it may sound weird it's cus of my SSB favorite character (Fox) and of course friends started moking with Foxy and well, that's how it sticked.

I've played Pokémon Blue version for the first time on the original Gameboy. Then played Yellow, and Gold is where I stopped. I've returned to the series now with Pokémon Y and i've missed out a lot so I'm here to catch up. Thank you for reading!

My 3DS friendcode is: 2767-0193-6295

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hello Foxy, and it's never too late to come back to Pokémon that you will catch up sooner :) Wow, you're playing Yellow too? It's one of my favorites haha, having Pikachu to follow you and all. Welcome to PC, and I'm sure you can have great time with us.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Foxyyyyyy! Hi! I don't really play as Fox that much in the Smash bros games, but, he's pretty cool! Can't wait to see how he plays in the new Smash bros game indeed! But yea, welcome to PC today bud, and I hope you're having a good time here so far. :3

It's cool that you've returned to the series; we have many boards here that can satisfy our gaming discussion desires, and all you have to do is visit and see which ones you like! You can check out the Pokemon X and Pokemon Y board for example, and there is a friend code sharing there where you can put in your FC and see the others there. <33

Thanks for joining! Hope to see you again, and glad we've met! I'll be here to help you out if you ever need anything. C:

Years
  • Wow thank you guys, I've never received such warm welcome in any other forum before lol. Now im more excited haha. seriously.

Looking forward to return to good shape and start helping instead of asking for help lol.

Years
  • Hi there Foxy! Really nice to see another new face here at PC today.

Nice to hear you've returned to Pokemon, and given your last games before X and Y were all the way back in 1st and 2nd Gen you've definitely got to try and catch up with what you missed. Because there has been lots of mechanic changes in that huge gap in between, and you'll notice just how more polished the games become as well. If you want to share your Friend Code, follow Dragon's advice and check out the Friend Codes thread in the X & Y board. Hope you can add some pretty nice Friend Safaris along the way!

Well, I feel happy for getting to welcome you today and I do hope to try and see you around the forums. Remember to stick around because we'd be sad if you left so suddenly. And if you need assistance, Dragon and his fellow staff members are always on hand, but most of all have fun and make new friends!

- Hikamaru

Mega Venusaur

Muncher
    Years
  • Welcome to The PokéCommunity, Foxy! It's fantastic to meet you.

Don't worry about not playing Pokémon for quite some time! Our community will happily fill you in and give you advice so that you can progress through the games with ease. I would check out the X/Y Friend Code Sharing thread so that you can meet up with people who will happily do Friend Safari things with you, as well as Battles, Trades and more.

Enjoy your time here and don't be afraid to send any of us a message asking for help! We're here to help you and be your friend.

Back