• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there!

Years
    • Age 28
    • US
    • Seen Jan 13, 2016
    Hi, I'm Chantrea!

Pokemon was a big part of my childhood. I collected cards, played a lot of the games, including N64 Pokemon Snap and Hey You Pikachu! The second was my favorite despite it being really frustrating. I used to watch the movies over and over too; they've got a heartfelt charm and I feel like they changed my worldview somehow.

I'm replaying X and rekindling my love for the series, so I thought this would be a good place to start. I'm also trying to get into competitive battling, although I've never been that good at it lol.

Also, I like art and drawing so I might be around that part of the forum. Nice to meet you!

Years
  • Hi, I'm Bgoldwax!

Pokemon was also a huge part of my childhood and I collected the TCG cards, played and replayed each of Red, Blue and Yellow at least 3 times each and I used to watch the anime episode every weekend and knew the pokerap by heart. I only have games up until Pearl so I can't battle competitively but I'm starting to use Pokemon Showdown and I have about 45 Pokemon ready for Gen IV, V or VI competitve use on my Pearl game.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Hey and welcome ive also enjoyed the series theoughout my life also i loved the vies and enjoy watching them over and over they seem to have a hidden meaning changing ur view and being quite deep. Im happy to see ur rekindling your old hobby :) btw ive never been good at competitive battling either :/ well i collect shinies as such thats my department along with game development if u have any questions or need some advice on a team or watevs feel free to pm me maybe I'll see u around :)

Years
  • I've only ever gotten one shiny and it was a shiny zubat in sapphire which I evolved into golbat then into crobat and finally transfered it to Pearl and cloned it. I only have Pearl on the DS so I'm pretty far behind in terms of the games but I enjoy breeding a competitve Pokemon (favorite to date is my Jolly Pinsir) then once I have a team of at least 3 that synergize well I wreck the battle tower

Years
    • Age 28
    • US
    • Seen Jan 13, 2016
    Hey and welcome ive also enjoyed the series theoughout my life also i loved the vies and enjoy watching them over and over they seem to have a hidden meaning changing ur view and being quite deep. Im happy to see ur rekindling your old hobby :) btw ive never been good at competitive battling either :/ well i collect shinies as such thats my department along with game development if u have any questions or need some advice on a team or watevs feel free to pm me maybe I'll see u around :)

Thanks for the welcome! I'm interested in finding shinies too.

Bgoldwax said:
    Hi, I'm Bgoldwax!

Pokemon was also a huge part of my childhood and I collected the TCG cards, played and replayed each of Red, Blue and Yellow at least 3 times each and I used to watch the anime episode every weekend and knew the pokerap by heart. I only have games up until Pearl so I can't battle competitively but I'm starting to use Pokemon Showdown and I have about 45 Pokemon ready for Gen IV, V or VI competitve use on my Pearl game.

Ah yeah I have great memories of the anime and pokerap too! I could never memorize the rap, but my favorite part of it was Wartortle. It was so random that I burst out laughing every time. It's good that you're enjoying Pearl. I wish I hadn't lost my copy, it was a fun game.

Last edited:
    Back