• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there! :)

Sckav

Ascendant
    Years
    So, hi there! I'm Sckav. I've actually been a member here before (although I prefer not to disclose what my past account was, did some things I regret) and decided to start anew with a different account! I hope the community here is just as great as I remember, and am looking forward to hopefully becoming a semi-active member again and possibly seeing some familiar faces.
    As for other info...uh, my first game was Diamond, but my favorite game (in the Pokemon franchise anyway) was Mystery Dungeon Sky. I also like to play League of Legends, Smash Bros, and all of the other mainstream Pokemon games a lot, mostly as tools to procrastinate on schoolwork. xP
    Anyways, glad to be here and happy to get back into PC!

I took a look at your other account and it doesn't seem like you've posted for some years now so you're eligible for a re-intro. :) Welcome back, Sckav! I'm sure we've all done weird things we regret but that's all part of being human. Hopefully your experience this time will be a bit better, yes?

And ooh, what Smash characters do you usually play? Don't have the games personally because I tend to be so awful.. aha. ;_;

Sckav

Ascendant
    Years
    I took a look at your other account and it doesn't seem like you've posted for some years now so you're eligible for a re-intro. :) Welcome back, Sckav! I'm sure we've all done weird things we regret but that's all part of being human. Hopefully your experience this time will be a bit better, yes?

And ooh, what Smash characters do you usually play? Don't have the games personally because I tend to be so awful.. aha. ;_;
    Wait, you can do that? But yeah, I did some really immature stuff on that account that I'm not proud of >.<

I mostly just play whatever I feel is the most fun. When I play its normally with my friends and we just screw around and have a good time. We're not any good either, don't worry xD

Years
    So from what Sheep has said, it appears you used to be here a while ago. Don't think we've met before, but still it's great to see you back with us Sckav!

Based on what you've mentioned, it appears you're a big gamer so maybe consider looking around the Video Games section which has some great topics on the popular gaming franchises out there. I've never played a Smash Bros game myself but I hear lots of people talking about it and bragging about the characters they main, so I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Good luck with getting adjusted to everything again and if you ever want to talk don't hesitate to drop me a visitor message if you're interested in doing so. I'll see you around I guess.

Years
    Welcome back to the forum!

It's good to see that you are giving a fresh start a shot. You seem sorry about whatever you did. The past is the past, am I right? :3

Anyway, welcome back. I am sure PC looks different to you. It's changed a bit in recent years. It's still the same old PC though! If you need help navigating through the forum or just wana talk, let us know! Everyone here is super nice and will be more than willing to help you out!

Also Smash Bros ftw.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hello there HSckav! ^_^ And welcome back! And yeah, it's okay to make a fresh start! We're even better than before, and I look forward to your activity around here on these forums! And it's nice to meet you, by the way~ ♥

Anywho, I used to love playing Mystery Dungeon Explorers of the Sky! It was even better than Explorers of Darkness and Time with all of the special Episodes and the extra other features of explorers of the Sky. It was truly amazing. n_n

I hope you enjoy yourself here! If there's ever anything you need or if you just want to chat, I'm always open to VMs and PMs! Have a great time~

Back