• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there

Akkiryoku

Elite Dragon/Eeveelution Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hey guys, how's it going.
    I'm an old ex-competitive pokemon player, from back in the pokemon D/P times. I don't really do forums much but since I decided to start playing again figured pokecommunity would be a good one to join.
    Feel free to add me to battle or trade sometime currently playing Alpha Sapphire and will be getting moon when it comes out. I've got a lot of shiny for trade and will be working on breeding some 5/6IV starters all gens as soon as I get a 6IV ditto again.
    Anyways, enough rambling on. I'll cya guys around 😃
    Akkiryoku

Years
    Welcome Akkiryoku! I like your name. :)

Nice! Were you interested in coming back into competitives? I'm not much of a forum person either, but the hype around Sun and Moon drew me back and I would really like to get involved again.
    I'd love to add you also! I plan on getting Sun, so I could help you with any exclusives if you'd like.

Years
    Hey guys, how's it going.
    I'm an old ex-competitive pokemon player, from back in the pokemon D/P times. I don't really do forums much but since I decided to start playing again figured pokecommunity would be a good one to join.
    Feel free to add me to battle or trade sometime currently playing Alpha Sapphire and will be getting moon when it comes out. I've got a lot of shiny for trade and will be working on breeding some 5/6IV starters all gens as soon as I get a 6IV ditto again.
    Anyways, enough rambling on. I'll cya guys around 😃
    Akkiryoku

Alright! I used to be competitive much on Black and White but haven't really dealved much into it with Pokémon X & Y versions! I love breeding Pokémon and have a load of Pokémon languishing away in Pokémon Bank with cross bred moves! I can't wait for Pokémon Moon and Sun to land! I can't wait to see what you have on offer and I wish to be friends! I can't wait to get on the battling circuit once again! I look forward to seeing you on the forums!

Akkiryoku

Elite Dragon/Eeveelution Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Thanks for the welcome messages guys/girls =)

Happy to be hear, I've got a buncha 5IV Larvesta's I've bred up if you guys want one just message me and let me know.
    Welcome Akkiryoku! I like your name.
    Thanks, I've used it for at least a decade, That i can remember its my normal Gaming Tag... so if you guys play any online games or anything and see the name it is most likely me..
    Nice! Were you interested in coming back into competitives?
    Yea I'm thinking about it but not really sure on the current metas so it'll be a little slow going. I may just catch what I can in s/m before the first tournament for S/M and try my luck before they open the pokebank flood gates. I'll probably build a competitive Dragon or Eeeveelution team like I had long ago but still not too sure.
    I'd love to add you also! I plan on getting Sun, so I could help you with any exclusives if you'd like.
    Sure sounds good to me I added your FC from your post hopefully its still your same FC. Mine is correct on my profile. Feel free to add me would love to trade exclusives with you as well.

Welcome Akkiryoku. =) Have fun posting, let us know if you're confused about anything.
    Haha, Thanks though I'm not too sure what would be confusing on a forums but ok =)

Back