• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi ya'll!

Years
    i am kinda new to pokemon... i watched it when i was smaller, and then it changed channels and i just found it again, but i forgot most of what i knew, so i guess i'm re-starting... lol

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Welcome to the forums caitybug! I hope you enjoy your time here. It's great to hear that you found your interest to Pokémon again. You can't be never too old to watch Pokémon. Here you can chat and discuss with other members and befriend with them. You can make a new clubs, polls and threads. It's fun, trust me. :) Anyway first you might want to read the PC's rules before posting.

If you have any questions just drop me a PM. I answer it. Have fun time here!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    It's nice to restart, actually. You'll learn a lot more that way, though it'll take a bit of time to get you up to date on the new Pokemon. Welcome to PC, btw! You'll be able to learn more about the new generations of Pokemon, as well as get reacquainted with the generations you've lived through. You know, I'm a big fan of Generations 1, and 2. But I skipped 3 and 4, and returned to the fandom at generation 5. There's a lot to talk about for five generations. :D

If you have questions about Pokemon, whether it'd be the episodes you watched, or whatever! Some forums have simple Q&A threads where you can ask, or join the discussion! In the meantime, have a great time, as you'll have so much fun. :D Send me a message if you need any help with the forums. See ya!

Back