• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Years
    Hello there, welcome to the forums! Is there any nickname you'd like to be called since your name is kinda long to me. Glad to hear you finally made the decision to join because there's loads you can check out here at PC.

That's great to hear you're eventually planning to get X and Y. They're really awesome games based on my experience, and yeah what starter do you plan on choosing? I went with Froakie and Charmander on my X playthrough, Froakie's my fave of the Kalos starters but the other two are pretty awesome too. It's just that I love Water-types best, but hey we all have opinions.

Anyways, enjoy your stay and be active since we love having new faces around. The staff are always there if you have a question about the forums, and they aren't too hard to find thanks to their bolded names. Have fun and I do hope to chat with you sometime, but in the meantime I'll see ya around!

- Hikamaru

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    Hello there and welcome to PC!!
    Its always great to see and old fan get back into the games and the community.
    Im 21 myself and have been playing since i got my first copy of Pokemon Yellow, and its great to see people my age still enjoy the games

Since your name hints at the fact that you like the "good old eeveelutions" - Which one is your favorite?
    And have you played every Generation that came out or have you skipped a few?

Looking forward to seeing you around, have a lot of fun!! :D

Back