• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2014
    Hey guys! I'm new here, if you didn't know, and I'm looking to make friends and stories! I'm looking for a team to make some games with me (I'm not good for programming XD) feel free to check it out!!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • My, we've got quite the few ROM hackers today! Still, nice that you can join us! <33

Feel free to check out the ROM hacking section for that; you can create a team, or join a team there to create some games with you! I'm sure that they will be lucky to have to there! And of course as always, you can always ask for any assistance that you need. C:

Cya, and hope we'll learn more about you sometime! If you need a hand around the forums, you can have a word with me. <3

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • Ello, gogojojo!!

WELCOME TO THE POKÉCOMMUNITY. Pleased to meet your acquaintance!

The ROM Hacking Sections are pretty popular around here xD. You seem like an awesome guy, I'm almost certain, that we can be friends, in the near future. Although, I'm a ROM hacker, I know jack-squat on programming, specifically ASM. :D

You like stories? Well we have an amazing section filled with good stories, and fanfiction(if you aksed me to reccommend one, it definetly be E-Anon :p). Just stop by here. for all your reading needs :). Btw, making friends here is easy, and we don't bite....all the time.

Glad you could be here. Hope you get settled in :).

Years
  • Good luck on your team search! There actually are quite a bit of others looking to either help out or create their own teams so it shouldn't be too difficult to find some assistance, though of course you should be patient. I'd help out if I had any knowledge in those departments myself. xD;

Anyways, welcome to PC and good to meet you. =) Hope your experience here on the forum has been positive so far and you've considered sticking around. You're pretty much obliged to now that you've posted an introduction baha.

Enjoy your time here, yes?

Back