• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

High School Sweethearts: A Valentine's Game [Love Prevails!]

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'm the crusher lmao. I crushed on Kitty last phase and honestly that's why I voted Lulurina. I did it last minute bc i couldnt figure out a reason to why id vote lulu over kitty and sacrifice desi over it but Salzorrah gave me a way in (thank you for that).

Last edited:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • I think that with the reveal of Desi as the watcher/tracker, the only remaining visiting role was the roleblocker, so Kitty was confirmed scum anyway, so I think they wanted to get rid of a confirmed townie.

Anyway, easy day today.

[Vote] Kitty

Unfortunately, we should have saved the claims for another day, as now the Jock knows who the promise ring is, namely, me. Mars, you're on the chopping block next phase.

Last edited:

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Night 4: Don't Wanna Feel Another Touch
    Banned from Snapchat AND exceeded his "unlimited free texts" quota on the same day?! That would surely put a halt to the fuckboy's games.

Kitty has died. She was The Fuckboy.

Night 4 ends at 11pm GMT+11, Tuesday 26th Feb (24h from now), OR when all NAs are submitted (whichever happens first)

Rules
    ♡ Votes may be formatted in any variation of [Lynch] Player. Just please make sure to bold your vote.
    ♡ Missing two votes or night actions in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
    ♡ Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified discord chats.
    ♡ If you are dead, you are dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. after that you're barred from haunting the thread.
    ♡ Do not post in the thread during the night phase.
    ♡ You cannot abstain. You are however free to change your votes.
    ♡ The player who receives the most votes in the day phase is lynched.
    ♡ In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who dies.
    ♡ All PC/UG rules apply.
    Player List
    Bidoof FTW as The Crazy Cat Lady
    jdthebud as ???
    Salzorrah as The Screamer
    L'Belle as ???
    Desinishon as The Suspicious Partner
    Pecilia as The Roman History Teacher
    gimmepie as a Lovebird
    Kitty as The Fuckboy
    ♡ LuluRina as The Homecoming Queen
    Superjolt as ???
    Aldo as The Love Song Dedications Host
    ♡ Mars as ???
    Ash as ???
    ♡ malanaphii as The Bride
    Spoiler:

Charlie Brown

Years
  • Day 5: I Want You To Show Me
    The Principal finally realised it was a bit intrusive to have a teacher constantly check whether students were carrying protection. At least that teacher's dismissal wasn't marred by other controversy.

L'Belle has died. He was The Sex Ed Teacher.

Day 5 ends at 8am GMT+11, Thursday 28th Feb (46h from now), OR when all votes are submitted as [Final Vote] (whichever happens first)

Rules
    ♡ Votes may be formatted in any variation of [Lynch] Player. Just please make sure to bold your vote.
    ♡ Missing two votes or night actions in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
    ♡ Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified discord chats.
    ♡ If you are dead, you are dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. after that you're barred from haunting the thread.
    ♡ Do not post in the thread during the night phase.
    ♡ You cannot abstain. You are however free to change your votes.
    ♡ The player who receives the most votes in the day phase is lynched.
    ♡ In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who dies.
    ♡ All PC/UG rules apply.
    Player List
    Bidoof FTW as The Crazy Cat Lady
    jdthebud as ???
    Salzorrah as The Screamer
    L'Belle as The Sex Ed Teacher
    Desinishon as The Suspicious Partner
    Pecilia as The Roman History Teacher
    gimmepie as a Lovebird
    Kitty as The Fuckboy
    ♡ LuluRina as The Homecoming Queen
    Superjolt as ???
    Aldo as The Love Song Dedications Host
    ♡ Mars as ???
    Ash as ???
    ♡ malanaphii as The Bride
    Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    so jd claimed promise ring and superjolt claimed charmer. did we get a claim on mars yet i don't remember honestly i just remember him wanting us to claim.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • so jd claimed promise ring and superjolt claimed charmer. did we get a claim on mars yet i don't remember honestly i just remember him wanting us to claim.

He claimed promise ring as well. Makes my final vote easy. But the rest of you should not final vote until you have a chance to look st each person.

[Final Vote] Mars

Last edited:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Also, we are in LYLO, since per the OP Ash doesn't factor into the majority. Ash actually wins no matter what happens today though.

So congrats Ash. ^^

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Hahah yeah i was actually going to say it doesn't matter what i vote i win. Even better my crush was L'Belle so i cant even die by my crush dying and if you lynch me you give the win to Mafia via next night kill.

[vote] superjolt bc sorry im going ro force you to decide between jd and mars. Though if mars choose sj ill switch to mars because superjolt is confirmed inno at this point imo.

Mars

Lowlight
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Aug 19, 2021
    [Vote] jd

I don't like this passive game you're playing. Do you not have an actual case on me, or are you just waiting for Jolt so you can piggyback on his reasoning.

Either way, if you're scum there's gotta be a way to prove it. I'm gonna read through everything and see what I can gather.

Mars

Lowlight
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Aug 19, 2021
    Hahah yeah i was actually going to say it doesn't matter what i vote i win. Even better my crush was L'Belle so i cant even die by my crush dying and if you lynch me you give the win to Mafia via next night kill.

[vote] superjolt bc sorry im going ro force you to decide between jd and mars. Though if mars choose sj ill switch to mars because superjolt is confirmed inno at this point imo.
    I'd throw a game if it meant killing you tbh

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I mean. If you could convince Superjolt to follow. But the best it would be still is a 50/50 chance bc I'd just change my vote to you. Might as well make it so it's me + whatever alignment ends up winning.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Also JD's vote is final so there's no way he's piggybacking on Superjolt for their vote.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • My computer crapped out on me so bear with my mobile posts.

[Vote] jd

I don't like this passive game you're playing. Do you not have an actual case on me, or are you just waiting for Jolt so you can piggyback on his reasoning.

Either way, if you're scum there's gotta be a way to prove it. I'm gonna read through everything and see what I can gather.
    what passive game? You literally claimed my role. In my mind there's no other reason needed.
    Also, there won't be a way to prove I'm scum, because I'm not. And your lack of commitment with your vote is telling. Keeping the ability to potentially tie the vote to save yourself, hmmm?

I'd throw a game if it meant killing you tbh
    ok I am really not sure what's going on with this post, but I guess he's cracking?

Mmm gonna have to think this one over

In the meantime, let's see your cases for each other?
    I mean I think I've been pretty active in scum hunting, though sadly I was never able to bait the night kill. I admit that I got sidetracked some by Desi's weirdly phrased "hunches" on D1 but he obviously was right about Lulu.

I'll take a look later at Mars'earlier posts, I need to try and fix my computer now. Though I see lots of scumtells in his last 2 posts already.

Mars

Lowlight
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Aug 19, 2021
    what passive game? You literally claimed my role. In my mind there's no other reason needed.
    Also, there won't be a way to prove I'm scum, because I'm not. And your lack of commitment with your vote is telling. Keeping the ability to potentially tie the vote to save yourself, hmmm?

My bad, I didn't read the phase post. Your final vote just looked like an implication that you weren't changing it, which didn't seem necessary.

And I call it passive because you should've been leading with a case. I'd expect that from an experienced player. Pulling "I know I'm town so I don't need much proof" card is the same rhetoric that scum always uses to maintain their frame and act the way that they think a townie would act. It lacks substance. All-in-all, the way you're playing is oddly reminiscent of CB in the last game: Post just enough to look inno, with an inactivity excuse to cushion accusations against you, and then making a lategame push when the poe starts closing in.

ok I am really not sure what's going on with this post, but I guess he's cracking?
    That was a joke. I can understand Ash taking it seriously, but not you.
    [Final Vote] jdthebud

Mars

Lowlight
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Aug 19, 2021
    The part that sticks out the most is the fact that he didn't attempt to bait out the night kill while he had the optimal role for it, even though he did it last game. I can understand him not wanting to attempt the same trick twice in a row, but I'd at least expect him to try to build up momentum N1, rather than rambling about not getting N0'd, which felt forced after Kitty posted. And given that he had an irl excuse, I don't see any reason for him not to do it.

And for the record, I did make one attempt at that, which was when I town read Ash with no evidence on N2. After I missed two votes, however, I decided to give up on that notion since my odds of getting picked as a target would be too low, and I can't just pump out a bunch of cases without evidence.

Mars

Lowlight
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Aug 19, 2021
    Also not into how he used what I said as an excuse to switch from Kitty to Lulu, even though that wasn't exactly what I was going for. Feels like he was just looking for an opportunity, similar to Ash. And from the mafia's perspective, that lynch was a lot more beneficial to them than bussing Kitty one day early.

As for me, I don't see any bad marks on my record save for missing two votes, which doesn't benefit me regardless of my alignment, and doubting the lynch on Kitty, which I was pretty open about and had sound reasoning supporting it.

Charlie Brown

Years
  • 24 hours left (or until all votes are final votes, whichever happens first)

Vote count (blue indicates final vote)

Superjolt: 1 (Ash)
    Mars: 1 (jdthebud)
    jdthebud: 1 (Mars)

Last edited:
    Back