• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Hiidoran new alien?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RLan69

Pokemon Junkie Extraordinaire
Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    It could be a meteor PKMN, like Metagross.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • No we're thinking of Hiidoran. Heres a picture
    Hiidoran new alien?

You shouldn't really hot link you know.

I doubt it'll be revealed what it really is in the game. It'll probably be told in the anime though.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    well this game is more spacey than the others with parukia being the space pokemon and diagura being the time pokemon so it could be going with parukia and diagura

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
  • What I think of Hidoran iz just plain ugly like wth happened to it o.0? Anyway I think tht maybe it was a meteor before but landed into a volcano or somthing like tht.

I dont think its an alien pokemon I think maybe its mutated.

Years
  • I think it'd be more of a meteor pokemon. There would be a bigger fuss about it already if it were really a new space pokemon.

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
    Years
  • Hidoran could be the remaints of a meteor, meaning that it did come from outer space, and how could a crater pokemon come from the center of the earth? I understand volcanoes (one big crater) but anywhere else doesn't make sense.

Cornicapus

Custom User Title
    Years
  • i think hiodran is cute... it just needs some luv...>_>

i think it was on a meteor and it smashed into earth(pokemon Earth) and migrated into a volcano because the rent for a crater was too high

Subomi Lover

<- lovely jubbly
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2007
    erm, hello?
    Fire type + crater + lives in mountatin = volcanoe pokemon!

most likely based on a japenese legand of the angry volcanoe creature

J

good morning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    erm, yeah, I think it's a Volcano Pokemon. It doesn't even LOOK like an alien. o_O

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2008
    How can you say that, if you find him on a Volcano after taking a volcanic rock from there... And he does not look like he came from space. As mentioned before, craters are found in volcanoes. That's all I have to say

Gigerm

I GOT THE SPIRITOMB IN ME!
    Years
  • How can you say that, if you find him on a Volcano after taking a volcanic rock from there... And he does not look like he came from space. As mentioned before, craters are found in volcanoes. That's all I have to say
    Wow ur super late....we already answered this.

Typhoon

PokeManiac
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2007
    Craters can be formed by falling space debris like meteorites OR by volcanos. Since we find Hiidoran in a volcano, I'm gonna say that it's a volcano-crater pokemon. Its skin looks more like magma and lava than it does space debris, so I don't think it's alien.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back