• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Hikamaru's Birthday Oshawott trading!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    That's fine. That'll be around 5am for me which is a bit unfortunate so I may have to find a time to nap before then. I'll let you know when I get into Festival Plaza.

We can also do tomorrow morning (in my time) if that's more convenient for you. (So that's like 21 hours from now.) Just let me know when/if you're on.

Years
    We can also do tomorrow morning (in my time) if that's more convenient for you. (So that's like 21 hours from now.) Just let me know when/if you're on.

I just got up, so I could do the trade now if you want. But if you want to wait until later that's fine if you want.

Last edited:
    Years
    Considering I just traded Lycan his Oshawott, and with Road and Arquellania's requests still pending, that means all the females have now been snapped up.

Don't worry, I still have a lot of males on offer with good stats, including two with 5 perfect IVs!

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
    Missed you on Discord yesterday and didn't end up seeing what you told me, so let me know on here or privately what you'd be interested in and I'll let you know what I have!

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    Ida13
    2509 6549 2157
    Oshawott; the timid shiny female
    What I can offer; HA vulpix alola, HA Eevee, Virizion, Growlithe with only EMs, and Fenniken.

Years
    Missed you on Discord yesterday and didn't end up seeing what you told me, so let me know on here or privately what you'd be interested in and I'll let you know what I have!

I was checking your shinies on offer, and since I'm mainly looking for non-Alola native stuff I might take a Heal Ball shiny Audino. Figured I'd have something to use the Audinite I got from those serial code Mega Stone events, plus with 5 perfect IVs it's a great deal.

Ida13
    2509 6549 2157
    Oshawott; the timid shiny female
    What I can offer; HA vulpix alola, HA Eevee, Virizion, Growlithe with only EMs, and Fenniken.

Road requested that shiny. I only now have the males available (since someone else requested the 4IV non-shiny female and I already gave the 2IV female to Lycanthropy), so do let me know which of the male Oshawott you want.

I already have a HA Alolan Vulpix, Eevee and Delphox. But I won't mind taking another HA Eevee for breeding purposes.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
    I was checking your shinies on offer, and since I'm mainly looking for non-Alola native stuff I might take a Heal Ball shiny Audino. Figured I'd have something to use the Audinite I got from those serial code Mega Stone events, plus with 5 perfect IVs it's a great deal.
    Sounds good to me! I'll message you about trade times!

Years
    Ready when you are (Hardy 4IV Female)!

Great! I've just entered Festival Plaza.

As for which of the two Pokemon you're offering, I'll take the Swinub.

@Arquellania Is it me or is Festival Plaza crapping out on you again? I still couldn't see your trainer in there.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2020
    @Arquellania Is it me or is Festival Plaza crapping out on you again? I still couldn't see your trainer in there.

Ugh, so sorry. An emergency pulled me away. I'll be on for another few hours in case you pop up again.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    Username: twtregent
    Friend Code: 1307 0069 6051
    Which Oshawott?: The Shiny one! (Male | 4IVs Sassy)

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017

Road requested that shiny. I only now have the males available (since someone else requested the 4IV non-shiny female and I already gave the 2IV female to Lycanthropy), so do let me know which of the male Oshawott you want.

I already have a HA Alolan Vulpix, Eevee and Delphox. But I won't mind taking another HA Eevee for breeding purposes.

Hi, instead could I take the first oshawott on the lisk? The 5 iv male? Thanks for replying.

Years
    Username: twtregent
    Friend Code: 1307 0069 6051
    Which Oshawott?: The Shiny one! (Male | 4IVs Sassy)

That shiny has been claimed, but I'll definitely hand you that 4 IVs one! I'll add your FC in a moment.

Hi, instead could I take the first oshawott on the lisk? The 5 iv male? Thanks for replying.

Great choice! I'll be adding your FC soon if you tell me (since I can't see it your postbit), and hopefully you've got something great to offer for him.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back