• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Hisuian Zorua

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    if you've got any left from breeding i would love one (or two if one for my partner who doesnt play much would be okay), please? very kind of you!

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    if you've got any left from breeding i would love one (or two if one for my partner who doesnt play much would be okay), please? very kind of you!

Yeah I still got both kinds, so you can have 4 if you want.
    See you got a Chinese Ditto in your thread, does it have good IVs?

Years
    • they/them
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    my foreign dittos, both cht and ger, are sadly just "ok" stats so pretty crap ivs :( ive not been lucky enough to get anything better besides eng dittos.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    my foreign dittos, both cht and ger, are sadly just "ok" stats so pretty crap ivs :( ive not been lucky enough to get anything better besides eng dittos.

Ok that's fine, I'll leave it. You can still have 4 Zorua though.

I'm around GMT until probably 01:00 tonight

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2023
    I got myself a Hisuian Zorua in a giveaway. So if any of you don't want to purchase the DLC and/or wait for HOME compatibility with SV, I'll breed one for you!

Love Ball Timid 4-5IV 4 Egg Moves x10
    Moon Ball Timid 4-5IV 1 Egg Move x13

Link Code is 8808 1110

Hey, can you trade now?

Years
    • they/them
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    if im looking at the times correctly i may have just missed you, but feel free to choose a day/time and ill be around (just specify timezone :>). ill check in the morning

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Hey, can you trade now?

Hey, normally yes but was having a movie night - watching the Creeds before I go see III. I can trade at that same time today though :)

if im looking at the times correctly i may have just missed you, but feel free to choose a day/time and ill be around (just specify timezone :>). ill check in the morning

Can you be around at the same time as Kimiro? (Time stamp in their message will be in your time so no confusion with time zones)

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    i'm confused which of their posts im meant to refer to lol.

The quoted one, but I was distracted at that time anyway. Should we just aim for 00:00 UK time? I should be done exploring my latest area by then.

Years
    • they/them
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    was on and off checking all day but saw this one too late, would you like to select a new time? ill check in again tomorrow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back